My first grow on OG 🇮🇹

thank you giorgio even if I think that the auto the gorilla is a little behind x have 9 days cmq I hope it gets better and better now I bought 2 pots and the cane plus soil I’m waiting because I would like to grow two other plants I’m looking for some particular seeds for this I have not planted anything in those two pots yet

2 Likes

hi family of overgrow today I had a bit to do with the grow box … let’s get back to us today the gorilla glue autoflowering has 10 days instead the critical today is 14 days here is today how the girls look

2 Likes

Will be watching with interest !

1 Like

I am honored brother I offer you a front row seat a frozen beer and a nice joint of weed :laughing::laughing::laughing: brother if you have criticism or advice in the future they are super accepted

1 Like

hi guys today we are on the twelfth day from sowing for the gorilla glue auto that I see a lot of recovery as well as growing … instead now I show you the critical photoperiod and here you come into play … expert opinions I would like to ask about the critical can I already apply a slight lst and how? thanks guys I hope for concrete help

2 Likes

Looking fine, here you can find great info for auto training … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

They are coming along nicely. Can’t wait to see how they turn out. How long do autos take on average? I know on can very. Can you leave them on 18/6 there whole life span?

@George brother I want to apply the tls on the critical which is FEMM photoperiod … no on the gorilla auto and small

yes brother the autoflowering I can also keep them 20/4 but I keep them 17/7 because inside the growbox I also have a critical photoperiod and on her I would like to apply stress … the autoflowering depends on the strain but on average 60 90 days from sowing @LilJonB

1 Like

The techique is similar … Arriba|nullxnull

2 Likes

Thanks man. I’m going to ride with you till finish. I’ve been shying away from the autos. Had a bad experience with a freebee. It was a GG4. I had gave it the same small dose of nutes as the rest of my regular Bubblegums and it burned up. It slowly dried up. It was a sad time trying to bring her back.

1 Like

hi guys today I will update my diary … today we are 15 days from the sowing of my automatic gorilla glue it goes a little slower in my opinion x I will see it in shape … instead we are feminized photoperiod the Critical goes a bomb we are on day 19 from sowing but it seems to respond well even to the stress created x 3 days in a row guys I would like some advice to follow soon I will also change the lamp I will use a mars hydro 1000 st together with 2 LEDs installed on the sides one of 20w and one of 30 thanks in advance to those who follow me in this adventure…ecco la gorilla auto Uploading: 16073494048794300422937487862493.jpg…

la

2 Likes

hi guys today big news then my 18 day gorilla looks like this instead the critical photoperiod today on its 22nd day gives me great satisfaction today I received from a brother and a great man like @corey the seeds he sent me I put to germinate 2 white widow cars a bowie cherry bomb donated by @corey

4 Likes

Looking good @Sandrobet !

2 Likes

you who read from the various posts that you are an expert brother I would like to ask you but do you see them back for the days of life they have?

1 Like

I don’t think it translated well from italiano. Try asking your question in a different way…

1 Like

Your plants look pretty healthy, some just start slower than others, but then catch up!

1 Like

guys correct me if I’m wrong but the autoflowering gorilla does not seem to start flowering in 15 20 days maybe I’m wrong but I see it small

2 Likes

New to autoflowering varieties myself, will be starting some 60 day Bubblegum a friend gave me tonight. All I know is you want them to go well from the start, low stress train them for better yield. Learned from this site that not all autos are autos…

1 Like

Are the BG from Mark on Strainly?

2 Likes