My first grow on OG 🇮🇹

guys correct me if I’m wrong but the autoflowering gorilla does not seem to start flowering in 15 20 days maybe I’m wrong but I see it small

2 Likes

New to autoflowering varieties myself, will be starting some 60 day Bubblegum a friend gave me tonight. All I know is you want them to go well from the start, low stress train them for better yield. Learned from this site that not all autos are autos…

1 Like

Are the BG from Mark on Strainly?

2 Likes

Affirmative @Tejas, thru another member.

1 Like

no brother I’m from @corey I say it because I asked before to tag him because he gave me these seeds and at least at least one diary in his name as soon as it sprouts ps then you should ask him where they come from

1 Like

Hey @Sandrobet! Everything looks great! Your thread is rolling man! I’m definitely following along on this one.
Here are the breeders of the seeds I sent you. By the way I have plants from each one running now and have had great germination rates and the plants are grade A…
@Sebring - Mowie Wowie Cherry Bomb
@lefthandseeds - Everyday Haze
And the autoflowerer was bred by Mark on strainly.
I can’t believe it only took 8 days to arrive!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 of the plants from seed that I sent you are in here somewhere.

It’s the bigger ones in 3 gallon pots

good morning brothers … today the small plants that I had sprouted only 2 have blossomed and passed in a small pot with soil are the White widow autoflowering tbs bank seeds … the second born and the regular auto blueberry donated by boss @corey … instead my autoflowering gorilla today is 21 days instead the critical femm photoperiod now in the sun outside is 25 days and full of energy

4 Likes

good morning guys today the small White w autoflowering and a blueberry auto regular were born hunting only the seed head so I passed them here … humidity I think about 90 from the droplets now all including the largest are in the sun today an incredible day … guys I’m opting for another tent because now there are too many ahahha … I update the gorilla autoflowering 22 days I repeat I wait for expert opinions but for me is far behind and instead my real bomb is filling up and the critical femm photoperiod of 26 days wauuuu la crotical I’m stressing it and I see excellent results because as mentioned it is filling

2 Likes

Your plants are looking great! You have some excellent side branching growing there

brother indeed boss ahaha the critical that is branching sideways I am applying the lst method … every 8 hours I attack a different point then I untie and attack so that all the branches, even those below, are able to take full light

2 Likes

Keep up the good work bro!

hi to all 3 days that I do not update the diaro many interesting things have happened … together with the mars hydro 1000 ts lamp I also installed another niello 50 watt led as an extra supplement the small White w autoflowering hunted the first leaves instead @corey’s blueeberry sprouted and rose … instead the gorilla glue autoflowering today has 25 days from sowing … instead my favorite the Critical photoperiod today is 29 days and gives me so much satisfaction … guys opinions thanks … experts I leave to you …

la White widow autofiorente… …bluberry autoflowering… Critical fotoperiodo FEMM… Critical… gorilla Glue Critical Barneys autoflowering gorilla glue… guys I started giving bio.bizz grow 2 ml per liter of water

5 Likes

Looks great brother!

1 Like

brothers a general wish for a merry christmas to all … I have been very busy this week for this reason I have not posted updates but now I resume immediately … then my gorilla glue autoflowering FEMM today is 35 days … instead my critical femm photoperiod today is 37 days and with the lst technique it is giving me so much satisfaction … finally I have the regular autoflowering blueberry of my boss @corey and finally a feminized autoflowering white widow both have 10 days … … brothers if anyone has any advice and super accepted since you are all prepared and above all people of heart … Thank you for welcoming me into this great family

infine ecco le piccole prima la blueberry e poi la White widow

3 Likes

someone expert in autoflowering to be able to learn more and more … and to see my work to know if I have shortcomings or other problems with my plants …

1 Like

hi guys today i will update my diary a bit … i am worrying above all for the autoflowering gorilla because today we are at day 40 from sowing and it seems a bit behind because barney s says 70 80 days in all today that’s it …

I would like to point out how in my gorilla in the second photo you can see the signs of training has a very thick stem…instead this is my Critical roya queen photoperiod femm and has 42 days from seed (on the forum there are many photoperiod experts what do you say …?) here are some photos of the Critical![16093395594725291442477278210046|375x500](upload://rCLpGyS9NVN2xQEGvyEcZD0OcwP.jpeg nstead these are the small 15 days the first and the white widow autoflowering bank never tried tbs bank instead the second photo and the regular autoflowering blueberry e by boss @corey

5 Likes

Looking good @Sandrobet! I do believe you have the og spirit in you! Thanks for sharing your grow

3 Likes