My first grow on OG 🇮🇹

@Sasquatch @LilJonB @George @nefrella help I ask for advice to those who are following me on this path thanks in advance @Northern_Loki

3 Likes

@Sandrobet Your plants are looking really healthy. Keep doing whatever you’re doing!

The autoflowers, in my own experience they start slow, then blow up in like week 2/3.

:peace_symbol::v::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

How many hours of light per day for those autos?
Quante ore di luce al giorno per quelle autos?

3 Likes

They are really looking good. Different strains are going to grow at different rates. Don’t ever go off of the site of the pack you got the seeds from. Most of the time it ends up being longer then they say. Its a sales thing.
Now I’m not an expert on autos at all but have been doing some reading cause I’m about to run my own. There’s a few things that stood out to me.
Always try to use the pot you plan on finishing in. Autos can be very finicky. They don’t respond to stress very well. I just seen that you started some in smaller containers. Im not sure if they were peat pot or not. I’m guessing peat pots are okay since your not removing the plant itself. Just speculation tho. Now that being said just use Low Stress Training. I dont think you mentioned topping. I’m just putting it out there.
Just be patient. I know I wish they would grow faster too. Believe it or not for your first grow your doing great! Just make sure your PH is on point and your not over or under feeding and you will be fine. It seems your having some issues trying to determine sex? I will be back with another post to help you out with that.

3 Likes

@Sasquatch brother thanks for the interest … anyway I keep them 16 hours under the LEDs and from 10 in the morning until 13 out in the sun by me there are 20 22 big ones in the sun so in all almost 19 20 hours. @LilJonB no no brò sex I know them all the gorilla and an autoflowering female the white widow autoflowering and always female the critical photoperiod and always female only the blueberry and regular autoflowering … instead the ph is always between 6 and 7 I measure it every time plus i’m using bio bizz grow and i have fertilized soil already all mix plus i put banana peels and egg peels

2 Likes

I think they look healthy. I agree with @LilJonB that you can’t always go by the number of days listed for autos. As long as you are seeing flowering it will happen. If an auto does not start flowering you would need to treat it like a photo-period strain. Keep up the great work!!!

2 Likes

guys good evening I would like some expert opinions … my gorilla glue autoflowering seems ke today is the first day of flowering because it seems like I wanted opinions from you masters now I shoot some photos I would like to know if and how I think it is starting to bloom! @nefrella @George @LilJonB @Sasquatch @JBow918 c9d55f203b3d3714aad6ffcdd3bfc6d439896959_2_375x500|375x500 c4d6df5129f77fe3cc5979b8f3b967eb14ada7b6_2_375x500 c9d55f203b3d3714aad6ffcdd3bfc6d439896959_2_375x500

3 Likes

I think maybe it just has started Arriba|nullxnull, you should not count the days as I did before, breeders tend to put shorter flowering days with the excuse of “optimal conditions” if they last longer. When it’s done, it’s done, looking good so far … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Ok Brother thanks quiet I will not be in a hurry what it takes it takes … so much brother you know that I always update so when the time comes I will share it with everyone

2 Likes

Hello Hello! Everything looks good. I dont see any bad signs. No stress, deficiencies or anything of the sort. She showing some sex thats always nice. To me my girls can never grow fast enough. Thats what I use Overgrow for. I live through you guys and grow with you. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

guys good evening so many things have happened this week … first of all my new mars hydro 1000ts returned … Then I wanted to make a reminder to those who follow me possible that none of you who are following my cultivation told me that after 55 days of growth for my Critical photoperiod it was time to do the swich at 12/12 nobody told me anything luckily that speaking on telegram they did it to me. note because with the measures of my box I risk going besides because I know it also does the double om growth phase in any case I have sent the Critical to bloom for 2 days doing the 12/12 swich instead the autoflowering gorilla that is in bloom we are around the 48th day. great and also the White widow ps i am starting to give 1ml x 1l of bio Bloom to the gorilla glue autoflowering Critical … gorilla glue autofiorente White widow autofiorente blueberry @corey autoflowering regular

4 Likes

The Blueberry Is One photo @corey

3 Likes

My apologies @Sandrobet . Thought you already had the knowledge that photoperiod plants need 12/12. Plants are looking healthy!

3 Likes

Plants are looking real good bud! Always enjoy reading and seeing updates

2 Likes

@Sasquatch brother figured it was just to tell you but I was joking do not apologize for anything indeed thank you to all who follow my updates … I wanted to know to my gorilla glue autoflowering can I start with bio bloom? @corey thank you very much boss @corey I point the above question to you as well and thank you … the plant you gave me the blueberry auto I hope it is female, then as soon as I finish the gorilla I will immediately put your mowie wowie cherry bomb feminized photoperiod

3 Likes

@Tappy I know that you also follow me incognito I am very pleased I hope to learn a lot from og and also to give a lot to this family of growers

3 Likes

Yeah sure start the bloom

2 Likes

Should be good to start the bloom @Sandrobet!

1 Like

I’m really sorry you feel like we dropped the ball on you. You might have a little difficulty running both at the same time. I personally thought you were running just autos. As your photo grows you will see some stretch. You can place something under your autos to bring them higher up to the canopy.
You want to learn about the individual needs of your strains. Especially if your limited on space. Like Sitivas get taller and take longer then Indicas.

The best of luck to you.

3 Likes