My first Hydro Setup 🌿

So far so good! The water was back to base .1 ec so who knows.

8 Likes

Congrats! They’re looking great! Splendid!

2 Likes

How much dose that one hold? About an 8th? I’m glad your water is good again. Hopefully they are done whatever it is they are doing. :confused:
Dose that size tent come with a divider so you have the option to split it in half?

I just did the top off with my dwc. It worked out really well. Didnt try to add a bunch of things. Just water and nutes at correct ph. Let it rip tater chip

1 Like

That’s all I do is top off with nute and ph water. If I can get away without a change out I will. I take in consideration the ratio of the npk. You cant have certain things being to high or to low at certain times. But. If I’m not low on nutes I will do change outs when needed.
I didn’t see DWC in your thread. Do you have more then one?
Your comment was referring to topping off correct?

1 Like

Yeah, its First OG diary and first try at hydro

2 Likes

@LilJonB I’d say the way i packed it more like 1/4 . I made it thru almost the entire shortie then the hubby started choking (he’s not a cigar/blunt fan) so I had to put it out :laughing:

Got one ready to wrap up this afternoon when I get home, I really love blunts, and used to smoke cigars (ahhh yeah, classy LOL).

2 Likes

Blunts do taste better. I used to tisk people. That would roll blunts of high quality nuggs back in the day. I feel you experience the true taste of herb in a glass bowl. Now that the mexican brick is about extinct I smoke blunts. I didn’t grow like I do now. Now I can smoke in anything I want. Not having to worry about the best way of getting the most out my bud.

2 Likes

If my younger self would see what I throw out from the bowls he would have a heart attack!!

2 Likes

I’m a sirt lover again…lol

Have so many freebies, planted a couple Seedsman NL autos.

9 Likes

4 Likes

It’s all in the legs. Lol.
You know there’s perlite and vermiculite under that soil nef. You ant fooling nobody. Hehehe.

3 Likes

Lol fr fr :rofl::joy::sob:

3 Likes

I found the meter. Did you get the plus with the probe for soil and such?

1 Like

Nah I didn’t get the soil probe.

I figure that with soil, it’s so buffered that with just correctly ph’d water there wasn’t a need for my curiosity to be satisfied further.

I’ve come to the realization that with anything, it’s what you initially put in that matters - the runoff is just the yardstick for dosage :v:

3 Likes

Another wonderful water day in the books!

So far they’re responding well :rofl::joy::drooling_face:

That Blue Dream is a beast! Well, they really all are. Suprised at the growth :heart:

12 Likes

Fill a large tote with water run a bubbler then test
Sounds like hard water or lime. Sometimes with electrical conduction in water if you add salts you can get it discharge per say and burn off by creating motion. Dunno just suggestion.

Something sodium chlorine salt water and removing an Ion that has a charge will immediately change the EC within a few minutes.

Usually I just science n stuff happens and keep trying until solution.

Best-

2 Likes

Is scrogging plants worthwhile?

I’m sitting here thinking, im going to take half the 4x8 and run a few autos, and then run the 4 big hempy pots like ive got them currently. Figure, if they wont be moving for the cycle of the grow, seems like a legit option to increase yields?

Anyone tried scrog with dwc/hempy?

3 Likes

Haven’t tried that, As far as scrogging goes I’m sure your aware it requires a lot more vegging

2 Likes

nods, anticipate that, but that doesnt really deter me much. im planning on running my fast bud and autos in one half of the tent, so with my obcession for 24/7 light in veg, it should be a monster growing type situation…hopefully.

Not having much success locating 2" square trellis netting, everyone is like 4" or larger.

1 Like