My first pollen chuck fem autos

Unfortunately he hasn’t been on this site since July 10th, 2022.
I hope all is well with him.

2 Likes

Not sure if he still got some left, he was very generous with his babies and many of us were lucky enough to get our hands on some, given my project stays on track I’ll be happy to give some back of the cross to the community though, his get big and creme de la chem is typically chunky and potent, could be a great thing for the following generation

4 Likes

Oh dang, so he took a leave shortly before I had to as well, bummer! Hope all is well too and that we see him back around again! Was an awesome oger

3 Likes

Man really hyped up those seeds, sure hope I get to see a couple in the future :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

Ya man I got excited about the blueberry quick. Hope alaskangrown is doing well and just hibernating this winter and will return with more seeds.

2 Likes

Making seeds is addictive…

You’ve been warned… :rofl: :+1:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

I fully reversed a female automatic plant and I chucked pollen,applied to the sister plant Buds and now waiting for the magic!Just trying to get same genetics from 2 auto sisters

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m after, have something similar to the sister plants. What did you reverse? I was planning on starting to reverse on week 3 what worked for you?

1 Like

I started when She showed preflowers,sprayed the whole plant,and got a full male full of pollen sacs,It took a Little to develop the balls,but then you Will see Them opening while the other females are about 2 weeks into flowers.
For me It was a time race because the plant started opening sacs when the sister was already at day 50 of flower.But I succeeded and pollinated some budsites.
Strain I am working with Is Purple lemonade automatic from Fastbuds.
Pics:Reversed whole plant

Pollinated spots

9 Likes

But that’s the only way we grow over the world, pinky! er, I mean @Gpaw

5 Likes

Looks great hope you get all the beans you need!

1 Like

@Pier_Rat Good luck Brother,I Hope I Ve been of Little help for you🔥

2 Likes

Nice! Love watching people learn to breed! I’m in

3 Likes

ill be tagging along, really nice to see

3 Likes

4 for 4 popped out today. Off to the races.

7 Likes

Look at that little cutie, cotyledon mouth open wide.
Congrats on the germinations bud!

Fricken autocorrect/fat fingers

3 Likes

Ya I thought if you ordered a 3 pack you get 5 seeds but I only had 4. Is that normal?

1 Like

Just curious if you reverse a female and hit say three other ladies with the pollen then will all the seeds be feminized?

1 Like

Oh man that sucks I ordered from north Atlantic seed co. I got a auto Gelato white label freebie but that was it. Oh well soon enough I should have plenty of seeds.

1 Like

Hey rez. As stated above yes. When I reverse a female auto and pollinate the other 3 plants all of my seeds will come out feminized auto’s.

4 Likes