My first time

That sounds interesting. What’s the ratio of water and mix?

1 Like

This article uses the garlic and peppers separately. I used them together. Use caution when adding the soap, dawn is a detergent that can burn your plants up (been there done that). That is why the article says biodegradable soap.

2 Likes

Day 6, so far so good. Growing some cbd strain, forgot the name.

4 Likes

I have grown it before my friend :slight_smile:

forgive me as I am a bit old I think they call it…weed :wink:

all the best in your grow

Dequilo

3 Likes

Day 8
I found out today that the plant is laying down on the soil. We have a nice wind, idk why it’s not standing. The leaves are damn huge tho. I just put some soil under the plant to make it stand straight. I could see purple color on the very bottom of the plant. I don’t know what that means.

2 Likes

Day 11.
I tested ph of my water with ph drops. It showed 8 - 8.5. I immediately ordered ph down. So far going good, but in the future I don’t think it will grow well because it may not be able to access to nuted.

4 Likes

It looks OK though. Fix the ph and it should keep chugging along for you.

2 Likes

Day 14, I fixed the ph with lemon juice today in the morning. We will see how it will be next two days.

One question for pros @Badger @dequilo @Shadey. Is it ok to put the ph drops in to the water and put the same water (with ph drops in it) into the plant? Or ph drops can coz something to them?

7 Likes

Yes that’s how it works, looking good :+1:

For some reason I stopped getting post notifications on your thread. I have noticed that on a couple of threads now.

3 Likes

Day 16. All good. No sun for the last three days. But plant is doing kinda ok.

Is it possible to determine the sex at this stage yet?

5 Likes

Not yet. Seeing the sex takes time.

2 Likes

First you have to wait for the branch nodes to alternate, usually after the seventh node has developed, they will start to alternate, then they will start exhibiting their sex.

5 Likes

Hello guys.
I fixed the ph with lemon juice 3 days ago, but I used only half of it last time.

Today in the morning, I used the other half, but again checked the ph before pouring it. It showed 9.5, so I had to add ph down again.

My question, will I have to fix the ph every time? I thought fixing once is more than enough @beacher @George @Badger @Shadey

4 Likes

Unfortunately yes you will. The water will become more alkaline as it sits with lemon juice or vinegar.

6 Likes

Day 18. Took the photo at midnight. Plant is looking good so far. The name of the strain is Dragon heart CBD AUTO.

Thinking about growing one THC strain so I could have something to smoke sooner, but I am afraid I don’t have enough knowledge to handle it. I may fk up anytime in near future, so don’t know what to do.

4 Likes

It looks good but she’s drooping a bit. Is the pot heavy if you pick it up?

3 Likes

Does it have holes in the bottom?

3 Likes

What’s the meaning of dropping in this context?

I watered it today in the morning.

2 Likes

Yes it has 4 giant drainage holes.

2 Likes

I mean the plant is sagging, the leaves are going down instead of up. Is the pot heavy when you pick it up? If so it is wet and should not be given more water for some time.

2 Likes