New to growing

Hey guys,
I have been planning to grow my own plant for the first time. I have a bit of an idea of where to start and all, still have millions of questions, plus underconfident just like every first timer.
Currently confused who to buy seeds from so that, firstly it reaches to me :sweat_smile:, secondly its good for the climate i am living in where soon from march onwards it will start touching 40 degree celcius above and that too i ll grow in my balcony, so any help, suggestions would be a great support for me.

13 Likes

I would ask yourself what do you like to smoke and pursue seeds of that or something close. There are so many good seed distributors out there I would narrow down what you like and see who has it for sale. Welcome to the rewarding hobbyšŸ»

5 Likes

You can manipulate any plant to pretty meet the size restraints of your balcony. Does your balcony get full sun? Can you start the seeds inside?

2 Likes

Hello,

You might want to consider where you are when you go looking for seed distributors too. :blush: Depending on how quickly you want delivery.

Tons of luck moving forward, donā€™t hesitate to ask questions and welcome to the community! :smiley:

7 Likes

Tonā€™s of great seedbanks out there. NASC - North Atlantic Seed Company has been rock solid. Have also used DC Seed Exchange, Nirvana Seeds, Speak Easy, and understand Multiverse beans is very good too. Give em a try.

3 Likes

This is his 1st. time growing, he should a least grow 1-2 plants before trying to manipulate plantsā€¦we donā€™t want him to get discouragedā€¦auto fems will do the job without manipulation.

Try automatic female seeds, I figure you dont want your plants to get that bigā€¦I read your 1st. post that was closed. Btw, go to this post belowā€¦

10 Likes

Manipulating plants is no challenge and i personally cannot grow anything more disappointing than autos but to each their own and so would again recommend they grow what they like to smoke. You like kush find some seed. You like an og find some seed. Many here will make sure they reach you if you ask, enter drawings or speak up

2 Likes

In here we can usually get shillong manipuri, but when you go for og, that cost pocket hole :joy:, that is why i thought to buy seed and grow my own to have thatā€¦ So any beautifull bud with high thc, easy to grow for beginner, in march to june weather is good with meā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, my balcony get direct sun in the morning hours, like 10-1pm after that it moves to top.

2 Likes

Wonā€™t hesitate broā€¦just wanted to know if seedsman can send to india and also if it can actually reach to meā€¦ Otherwise i was thinking of jonjoseeds in india.

Yes sir, i donā€™t want to get more confused with restraint and cut carefully thingsā€¦ Someone recommended me to go with autoflower feminized seeds, he asked me to get 3 seeds from reputed seedsbankā€¦ And i ll be good to goā€¦ It will be little costly but save me from all the detailings.

1 Like

I second this.Autos will work exceptionally well on a balcony.You will be able to maneuver and keep your eye of sight manageable with a lower profile and not lose out on yeilds by keeping them adjusted to a more wide stance.

4 Likes

Yes so i ll go with auto fem pack of 3 seeds. Now the seedbank is the ques. :joy:

1 Like

If you can find any Mephisto or night owl genetics you may find something interesting.Very good quality

2 Likes

What if i ask you visit a websiteā€¦ Jonjoseeds.in

And you recommend me one

Are Feminized seeds auto by natureā€¦
Or is it another category for Auto Fem seeds

I might be able to help you out bromigoā€¦I won a few auto fems seeds during the Superbowl game on my thread here on Overgrow and I will gladly give you some and you can pay me back in the futureā€¦does that sound good to you? Let me know bromigoā€¦Hope this helps.

7 Likes

Sounds awesome but how would i pay you? And how would you sendā€¦ I dont know if i will ever recieve

1 Like

Where are you located?

Check out Dagga.love .It will take you to Dagga Garden Peter Cerveri runs that site and the Future Cannabis Project on YouTube.I have dealt with him very nice and honorable man he even sent me some arugula seeds from his personal garden for a Veterans giveaway.