My first time

auto zkittlez OG might be good for you to grow, it’s a 50/50 hybrid which goes from seed to harvest in 10-11 weeks, and it says this

Resistance to Mold: Very High
Resistance Against Botrytis: Very High
Resistance Against Cold: High
Resistance to Powdery Mildew: Very High
Resistance to Spider Mite: Very High
Grow Difficulty: Very Easy

1 Like

I just came across this… maybe you can take what is useful to you and leave what you don’t need.

1 Like

Thanks all. I decided to go with Hawaii Maui Wowie.
But if you guys think it’s complicated seed, and have any better suggestion please let me know.

3 Likes

It has from 9 to 11 weeks only of flowering period, so with germination and veg period it would be too long. I would run some autos, there are also sativa dominants, check this out:

There are cheap led lamps, you can start your grow at home without having problems of electricity bills, check this one:

I am going to run now sativas as I’ve got already weed on jars, as a first choice an auto sativa dominant seems to be a faster option … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You guys are awesome. I changed my mind, and decided to go with Old School Auto. The reason is it is super resistant to humid and I won’t get mold in the buds. What do you guys think about it?

5 Likes

Is it this one? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So I am constantly thinking about it, and I am almost done with my seeds, and spot. But I don’t have any place where I can dry them. Can I just cut them and leave them where they are? I know that sun may kill THC. But how bad will it kill it? I smoke 3 times a year, so a low THC will make me high AF anyways lol.

Please advice

1 Like

Don’t you have a place to hang something like this? Even smaller ones … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Not really, but I may look for it. But what will happen if I just leave it under the sun? How badly the THC can get hurt?

I read that people used to dry their weed in a paper bag. You have to remember to turn the bag frequently until it dries enough that it wont mold.

I want to say that leaving it in the sun would totally destroy the weed, but I found some ugly, vegetative matter that my mom had hiden in a flower pot years before. It was rank and not pot smells. Mom had tried to mask the smell with incense and perfume. We baked them into health food cookies and I brought them to school. They tasted really bad but they were effective. I got a rep as the dork with the world’s coolest mom.

How did you discover pot? Are you not originally from the city?

1 Like

From my travels abroad and stays in countries close to the equator ( a couple of months here and there ) I’ve seen a lot of grows. And they always had one thing in common. If not put in the ground from the first day. Planted in small cups halv shade halv sun and then around 1-2 weeks old directly in the final space ( ground-pot ) and then LITFA… the sun and moon and stars do the rest :smile:. Photo period seeds. Hybrids or sativa or indica same same. Some get shorter and finish a couple days faster… some get big as baseball bats… but in the end 80- 90 days is harvest time…

But I would ask @MadScientist more about this

2 Likes

You must chop the plant and hang it down when done. If you just let her dry the trichomes would degrade and won’t have THC at all or too low … :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have dried outside for a week in mostly shade because I had no choice. It worked fine. Not great, but fine.

Didn’t do full sun though.

1 Like

Yes!

@Swe-can, i planted a GSC x Sorcerers apprentice in a cup transplanted it to the sun and never again I touched it… it grew great and was very trippy

2 Likes

I would start with feminized auto as well. I would probably also consider indica as well for it’s short stature and mold resistance. You also wouldnt need 2 grow rooms, 1 for mothers/clones and 1 for flowering.

Hi people, thanks for answering to my questions.
One more thing.

Can I germinate seeds and once it’s ready drop it my garden? Or is growing it till it’s vegetative state a must?

Thansk

either, can even start them outdoors too, just consider outdoor temps and or conditions, reason most veg a little inside it just so they have a strong plant to put outside

2 Likes

My seeds are on its way!!
I ordered Kali Mist, pure Sativa, good for tropics.

Now I am thinking about soil. Here in China, soil sellers say that they have all needed nutritions in the soil and it will be enough for 6 month minimum.

I can’t trust them fully, so I decided to take some advice from you people first.

3 Likes

Please guys, if anyone could guide me how should I feed the plant? I decided to grow under the sun with 25 liter pot.

2 Likes

The soils with time release nutrients are not a good idea. It’s best to grow in something that’s light on the ferts and add them yourself as the plant needs.

Early in the plants life it need high N but later it needs high P and dont forget you cant just give tap water. You need to have the proper PH to avoid nutrient lockout.

It’s not as easy as just throwing some seeds in a planter and waiting for it to finish. I would suggest doing lots and lots of research before you waste time and risk getting caught for low yield crap weed.

4 Likes