My growroom build under a slanted roof + first scrog

Thanks.

Just finished the 2nd week after the switch to 12/12.
I figure the stretch is pretty much over now.

I’m a little worried about the lower tier of cola that just touch te bottom of the 2nd trellis.
They are all about 15cm long but now have little to bo support from the top net.
Also, i’ve noticed that the bigger cola (about 50%) sort of put everything below the top net in the shade.
I fixed this with some selective defoliation as you can see in the first picture.

Thinking about a possible solution i thought about lowering the top net just a little bit. I might use some plant wire or something to secure the bigger cola to prevent them from tipping over.

Going to use bac flowering food for this one.
Haven’t given them any since switching but tomorrow is week 3 and the end of the stretch so i’ll start them of with their first feed

2 Likes

Some more pics.
Sorry for louzy quality. Quickly done

The view below the bottom trellis:

The bushier lower tier:

And the top tier:

7 Likes

Some before-pics:

Building and installing the lower trellis:

Halfway through the stretch:

(
Imagine if the stretch stopped here…
I could place a ruler on top of the canopy :slight_smile:

11 Likes

slick as shit man…HOLY!

Nice job…

4 Likes

It filled in nicely room look amazing

3 Likes

Flowering… halfway through week 3
I like…

I started to worry yesterday about something.
My last grows were all autoflowers so they grew fast and in a big bag of soil (i grow organic) so i haven’t had any real problems then but…

Last time i checked the ph of my water it was 8.4.
Doesn’t really pose a problem in those fast grows but with longer growing and blooming photo plants (and especially now with the first scrog) i’m getting worried about the buffering capacity of my soil.

So i ordered a new bottle of ph -, a new EC- and a new ph-meter (wasn’t happy about the previous one)
Looking forward to it arriving and regaining some extra control in stabilising the ph.

Ps: light to dark colour is because of the camera flash. Hps gives off an ugly yellow light for pics

12 Likes

Damn man, that looks fantastic!! And all in wasted space. Not wasted anymore!!

4 Likes

very even looking canopy, well done.

4 Likes