My leaves look sick not sure what I'm doing wrong

I’m in a 5X5 7’11" gorilla tent 2- 660 watt HPS lights, Lights around 28" from canopy, MX pro soil that was washed before using. Using RO water ph to 6.3 or 6.4 EC was on .5 scale at 500 ppm last feed 800 ppm every 5 days, using NPK fertilizer all in one bloom with some extras Cal-Mag , molasses, honey, 1/16 - 1/8 tsp of potassium, phosphorous, vit-b, omina, kelp, and micro, 3 fem that are26 days into flower. temp. in tent 69-74 F cools down alot at night in Canada to the 50’s but back to 70 when lights kick in. add a little extra CO2, Hum.% around 50, in morning mid 30%. I’m treating for Mag /cal deficiency 2 foliar spays 3 days apart upped my Cal/Mag to 3/4 recommended usage and added 1 tsp. epsom? but not sure really whats going on

7 Likes

how cold is your soil? 50 F is hard :frowning:

even a small pot’s media takes time to warm up

want to slow a plant down cold roots

how wet is your pots?

all the best

Dequilo

3 Likes

My guess would be that the plants are being overfed. The drooping of the leaves may be a sign of excess nitrogen. I’m in the same boat.

4 Likes

Are you sure your pH meter is working
correctly?

Could your RO be messing with your cal/Mag?

I’ve had plants really cold before and it just slowed them down.

If I had to guess I’d say pH issues or burning from the foliar feeding or a pH induced calmag issue.

All the best

6 Likes

What he said ^^

1 Like

I for one would just start giving my plant stuff

if the leaves bother you cut them off

the will grow more :slight_smile:

I do agree not just a cold problem but a cold root problem will

not help

PH maybe I have seen meters off

all the best

Dequilo

4 Likes

From the amount of additives your giving at one time i would say you have a buìd up of ferts making your soil hot especially folliar feeding twice a week on top of that.I would give your pots a good flush and wait a couple of days to see how they respond.

7 Likes

one cannot even know what is working or not

4 Likes

In response to what @SmknCanuck said if you want to be certain, you can also test the runoff ppm/ph.

2 Likes

It’s true. More variables make it harder to diagnose.

2 Likes

I agree with a ph 6.2 flush how big are your pots? In the pic they don’t look very big ! Have you checked your run off ? Pick off the death ,flush with 500 ppm till you get around 600 out the bottom is it 10 times the volume of the pot normally to flush , I always flush till I get the reading I want?

3 Likes

Yeppers would be my guess

1 Like

To much nitrogen would be my guess as well. Try running twice as much water as you got soil through your medium for a quick flush then back of for a few days. If it seems to work do it again and back off the nutes.

2 Likes

5 gal pots, not sure if ph meter is working proper i cal. to 7.0 not long ago?

4 Likes

today also notices some fan leaf stems top part purple bottom of stem green and not all stems?

3 Likes

Purple color on stems can be caused by stress as well as dificiences or lock outs, I think you have multiple problems. They look like they have nutrient burn or K deficiency but if you have too much of one element of N, P or K, it can block absorption of the other 2.

I would flush and then LITFA and see what happens.

7 Likes

me too :slight_smile:

some times it is not what you give your plants

it is what you don’t

4 Likes

What is LITFA?

3 Likes

leave it the fuck alone

6 Likes

You get a complementary bottle as a member of Over Grow… :sunglasses: :+1:

LITFA

Cheers