My little 2x2 grow

I would lightly top dress it and go from there or let it turn to humis.

1 Like

Our ffj/fpj stock solution is made. I got about one quart of good organic concentrate from that for about 2 or 3 bucks, and it will last awhile… Remember to refrigerate it. I haven’t gone to the grain elevator yet, but will soon.
So today I’m going to fertilize with 2 teaspoons of the ferment with 40 ml of coconut water in a one gallon jug for all plants, and we will see how they react to it. I have a little aloe vera gel I’m gonna throw in with it. Man if I just had that sst this would be about perfect, but I’ll get there.
I topped the sour ds and bubblegum plants. They have been flipped so let the game begin. These plants are stocky and very tight noded…

I also added a pinch of magnesium sulfate to help the plants utilize the nutrients

3 Likes

Hopefully these plants start to show pre flowers soon. I cant wait to knock them up with some lemint pollen. We lost both the mendo breaths. That was the universe acting there…

9 Likes

I topped the sour ds in the back and the bubblegum front left corner a while ago. Except for the big bud in the front right corner.
They just started to flower, so in a couple weeks I’ll pollenate everything except for one sour d for smoke.

11 Likes

The leaves and plants look so healthy,not a single spot or issue.Is this the result of using only the FPJ you made?This Is absolutely awesome,considering the pot size…Amazing Corey :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks bud. Everything from environment to nutrition works together or has a synergistic effect… Good light, good fresh air exchange, good nutrients… I amean using a small amount of Jacks 1 3 2. Yes you can do just as good or maybe better using ffj/fpj, or any other knf practice. It’s all organic so… I do have a nice medium too. Compost, peat, leaves/bark that have molded…
Yeah I can get the same results without the Jacks by using more of the knf ferts and ssts/Compost teas for a few bucks. It comes down to how lazy you are and your budget. I believe these knf techniques are better for overall quality then just using chemicals… just my opinion though…

4 Likes

PH was 7 so I added four pinches of citric acid and ithe brought the pH down to 6.5. These are one gallon pots with one gallon split between the four of them every 3 days.

I’m also going to be building my own diy resivore drip system that I will explain that you can make for under 50 bucks… I have a pick of the half inch to 3/4 male elbow, 1/2 inch blank drip line, and 1/2 inch on/off valve in the pic below for the start. If you have a trash can or toat or anything that can hold water, then your half way there. We will be using quarter inch emitters… I’ll explain everything as we go. Super simple, super cheap, super easy!

10 Likes

I want to mention the plants are very healthy, fantastic Lush green.So sexy.
Thank you Always for the knowdoledge,tips and cheap solutions

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s no problem. I’m just happy I can do it. Living on a farm and reading on here countless hours, sometimes 8 to 12 hours a day I feel obligated to share what I know. I’m by no means a master lol… I’m just tired of the back breaking work watering plants. I have moved to much water for too long.
Yeah these emitter’s are sweet. As time goes we will all learn. Everybody needs a drip system. It’s totally doable nowadays too. This kind of stuff is so cheap… shit if you mowed one lawn for money once a week you could do this in two weeks! More to come!

5 Likes

We have a sog! All I have been using for ferts is that homemade fermented juice with a tiny bit of Jacks 132 with a pinch of magnesium sulfate every 2 to 3 waterings. Ez pz!
In about a week to ten days I will pollenate everything except for one of the sour diesel strains in the back. I love me some sour tasting smoke. I just got the rest of the components for this little resivor drip system I plan on putting together. Now that’s gonna be cool… so next update I’ll document putting the drip system together.

11 Likes

I would like to get started on the diy drip system.
I found an 18 gallon toat.
Ordered:
1/2" blank rain bird drip line
1/2" female to 3/4" male bulkhead fitting for tanks.
Threaded Elbow hose connector 1/2" to 1/2" NPT
1/2" hose clamps
Silicone
Teflon tape
1/4" water emitters for blank drip line
1/2" fantom irrigation set.
Don’t worry about the hole saw for the blockhead fitting. You can use a hot wire to cut the hole.
1/2" in line on/off valve.
These components are super cheap. Just get on amazon and keep hitting the next button until u find something that suits you. Or go to home Depot or hardware store.
I think you can imagine where this is going…

1/2" dripline assembly kit

1/2" blank dripline

11 Likes

Forgot about the plants lol.

9 Likes

How to overgrow a 2x2 tent with few 1 GAL pot.Stunning beauties.This result is only Fpj and very little to nothing jacks right?PHing water or letting organic do the thing?

1 Like

That’s basically it yes. My water is neutral. I do have a good base though. Partially rotted molded wood bark, peat, and a few worm castings. I did mix in some rock dust and magnesium sulfate, or Epsom salt.

2 Likes

I got a base Mix from Biobizz called lightmix very low on npk,dried castings, powdered mychorrizae,a bad 200 ppm tap water and Epsom salt(do not know how many grams to use though),hope to do better on this next One following this thread and your knowdoledge.I count on using Fpj over the liquid ferts for vegetative growth.

3 Likes

I made a fpj/ffj combo using bananas and beans. You can do ferments to using lactic acid. Milk and yogurt. In the summer time I use garden vegetables and black beans mixed with milk and yogurt to rot inside a five gallon bucket in the heat for 2 weeks. Plants love it. Don’t forget to cover the bucket though

5 Likes

Not sure how i missed this grow! Tracking now! Yes, we all need a drip system!

Grow4th!!!

2 Likes

@corey I’m keeping an eye on it! Soon I might jump in as well! Love some diy! Thanks bud!!

4 Likes

No problem. This stuff is really cheap nowadays. People just don’t know the terminology for these parts. Like the Blockhead fitting. That’s the part that’s going to be used at the bottom of the resivor where your water line connects. I’m sure you could look something like this up on YouTube but I want people to learn it my way lol…

8 Likes

These plants are starting to stack nicely. They are in that grow bud stage. Now the fun begins! I can’t wait to see what these genetics bring… I have giving them the ferment and coconut water and that’s it from here on out. As you can see it looks like it could be hard to water so I have just been dumping a gallon every other day directly on the bottom of the tent, and the plants are soaking the water up from the bottom of the pots. That homemade knf fertilizer goes a very long way!

15 Likes