My little 2x2 grow

I put in another one of those cheap 100 watt leds. 17000 lumens per light. Good lumen output for a flowering cannabis plant is 7000 to 7500 lumens per square foot is whats usually recommended.

8 Likes

I’m gonna throw out the guess that if their happy you should yield double your estimate. :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for coming over @Mr.Sparkle! That would be great! I would then have enough to smoke and make resin from

5 Likes

We have a couple new plants. Mendo Breath S1 by @Sebring. I have been running my lights 24/7 up until today. I have them on a 19/5 cycle now. When flip time comes I’ll change the cycle to 11.5 on and 12.5 off.
The bubblegum plant has a pretty cool looking leaf and the stems on the sour d crosses are purple.

I plan on pollenating everything when time comes.

15 Likes

WTF are you feeding those things? 3 days ago, half the size…

5 Likes

Lol. Cheap potting mix, wood compost, jacks, rock dust, and Epsom salt mixed together

6 Likes

And poor lil ‘big bud’ not living up to its name at all…

3 Likes

I’m sure that big bud will make something nice unless I fully pollenate it, which I plan on…

3 Likes

Awesome work Corey,those beauties look :top:

3 Likes

Thanks. It’s amazing what you can do in a 2x2. From breeding to making clones. It’s a very cheap setup but I bet it works out great. I don’t even have any duct vents in it. You can find great deals on products with quality components. All you have to do is research. I know @Shabita93 has a lot of home remedies for just about anything to make superb bud for almost nothing. I’m going to be making a knf ffj with bananas and whatever else I can find. Old buds, leaves, grass… slice everything up and mix with dark brown sugar. Pack in mason jar. Top the jar off with the sugar and cap, wait one week and you will have a liquid solution at the bottom. Osmotic pressure does the job. Collect that juice at the bottom of the jar after a week and use a couple teaspoons per gallon of h2o and bam steroids for your plants

10 Likes

You can fit 25, 2 liter bottle cut-offs in a 2x2.
If you had enough female seeds, you could do 1-1.5 gpw in less than 80 days…maybe 2+gpw.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you what’s funny every strain I made was done in my 2ft tent

3 Likes

@anon98660487 where can I find links to your threads not trying to pry just interested in auto info.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I will be watching this. Like other people have said I am sure you will get more then 50g. :v:

2 Likes

Most of my threads on here are about autos,I do grow photo plants but not a lot of them,well I’ve been trying out some seeds I’ve traded on here so I have Durban poison and Durban/Jorge’s diamonds growing at the minute,but the ready are autos

Last grow I did 12 plants 2 tents lol grew ancestral skunk ak47/ghost train haze both photos and the rest autos

I just started an auto grow some double grape,gelato,twizzlers
Man bear alien pig lol seeds from yeti grows and his creme de la chem

5 Likes

@anon98660487 thanks for posting. Maybe reply to mr. @BlackWaterBudd with a link. @Tappy that’s very interesting. That’s more style. I care more about variety then anything, and if I hit 2 grams per watt I’ll dance a jig. Wait a minute, I think I just turned this little grow into a seed run. @chronix let’s see what we can get out of 4 square ft!

6 Likes

Was growing weed in the house before I owned a tent
People think to much about growing weed it’s not that hard if you know what you’re doing,used everything empty water bottles Coffey cans

Don’t be sweating the small shit,I still use a $100 setup going
And I grow Dank weed

7 Likes

Absolutely. The cheapest method of building a grow light would be to use vanity strips on a wood frame. But now we have manufacturers who make better cheaper lights that are more affordable then a vanity setup.

5 Likes

Afaik there are a lot viale cheap quantum boards options that with very little Money,(50€) can let you go through flowering,in small spaces like our 2x2.

1 Like

Post any links if you have them

2 Likes