My little 2x2 grow

Lol. Shit @ReikoX uses cannabis seeds sometimes for sprouted seed teas lol.

3 Likes

I’m gonna be using them for making a sprouted seed tea. I’ll post updates on it tomorrow. Very good stuff for plant growth.

2 Likes

Ha! That’s unreal I wish I had enough seeds kicking around to make a tea out of em, as it stands right now I’d have enough to make maybe one very expensive tea

2 Likes

@corey Hey bud! Morning, do you sprinkle on top of the pots or you start the seeds some other place!? Most of bird seeds would do? Thanks! Have a great day!

1 Like

Morning @Abbbian. Get any kind of seed you can get your hands on. Barley and rye are commonly used, but anything will be good.
I use a one quart mason jar and lid. I put one to two cups of seeds in it, then fill with warm water, shake then rince, and repeat until the water turns pretty clear. After cleaning the seeds let them soak and absorb water for a day. After that drain the jar and rince again. Then drain all water, put lid back on and wait until they have 1/4 to 1/2 inch tails. I put everything in a blender with a little water, and the end result should be good for 5 gallons of water.
Sometimes I use a container with paper towels at the bottom to spread the seeds on and seal once they are swollen with water.

I rinsed this 5 times already

Sprouted Seed Tea Recipe - Using BuildASoil Barley for Enzyme Tea.

6 Likes

Thanks @corey, so it’s like a concentrate at the end!? You use all 5 gallons right away? Can you keep it for a while or is it better to make less and use it!? Getting psyched about it!! I’ve seen it before but haven’t used it!! Amazing progress, your plants!! Keep up the good work brother!!

3 Likes

@corey I’ve heard that popcorn can be a good budget option for SST as well

4 Likes

From the link Corey has posted:"shelf Life of this tea?
Answer:No Life shelf,use as fast as the mix Is ready "

3 Likes

@Abbbian jeremy from BAS goes into a lot of detail on the SST process of you’re interested:

5 Likes

Thanks @LegsMahoney, was reading his link as you posted this one!!! I’ll do!!

Thanks @Andrexl too!!

4 Likes

Absolutely. Popcorn is a good one too. Organic living soils love this stuff from sprouted seed teas, compost teas, fermented plant and fruit juices… coconut water and aloe vera are awesome amendments…

I will go to town today and pick up some brown sugar and bananas for a ffj. Who know I might throw in some other stuff to make a 2 in 1 fpj, and ffj.
I will keep updating progress of all knf techniques. It’s super cheap methods of growing the best by just using what you got at home or what you might find at a state park… lots to come.
If anybody wants to post a cheap organic recipe or something please post it. A link (source) would be good too!

4 Likes

Hi @corey! Found a site!!

ffj.pdf (192.9 KB)

http://www.cgnfindia.com/ffj.html

Seemed loaded with info!!

Jaggery means “rapadura,” brown sugar in blocks, common in Brazil…

2 Likes

Nice link Abbian. I’m sure we will go through the whole list. I have a homemade Cal mag recipe I want to show after this sst with the bird seed, and this fpj. Thanks for the link!

3 Likes

Ehy Corey,found something very helpful and,very nice to watch too,the guy Is famous and speaks some good Truth.Here,enjoy all organic grower:

4 Likes

Very nice @Andrexl. I have a jadam wetting agent that will be explained at some point. Thanks for the work!

1 Like

The mendo breaths can be transplanted! After I up pot them I’ll let them grow some then flip. The bubblegum is really vigorous. After they make some pistils for 2 or 3 weeks I’ll hit them up with some pollen…
I put together a FFJ/FPJ. I used what I had lying around. I found a bag of dark brown sugar, 3 bananas, some pickles, a can of chick peas, and a small onion.
I used the banana peels too. I mixed everything together and put in a half gallon mason jar and topped it off with white sugar because I used all the brown sugar lol.
I’ll let this concoction sit for a week and when it’s done there will be a organic liquid fertilizer at the bottom that the plants will love! 2 teaspoons per gallon every other watering should do. I’ll also be adding 10 to 50 ml of coconut water and a couple of teaspoons of pure aloe vera gel. All of this per gallon…
The compost should take care of most of the NPK. I would suggest 2 inches of good fresh compost as a top dress. It doesn’t hurt to keep some plain soluble fertilizer around. I use a little with these soils and organic ferts with incredible results. Just don’t use miracle grow because there is something in it that makes weed harsh. I have been using Jacks soluble lately and I really like it. If your following along then you are on your way to some great smoking herb!

6 Likes

I transplanted the 2 mendos in their one gallon pots. I plan on flipping the lights in a week. Man is it different seeing some broad leaves… The ferment is coming along nicely. The liquid at the bottom of the jar is what we are after. This stuff will be great for these plants as they transition into flower and during flowering.

8 Likes

I flipped the lights today. Somewhere between 11 to 11.5 on and the rest off. Plus that damn bird feed fermented on me. I’m gonna have to go to the local grain elevator and get a 5 dollar bag of field corn for the sst.

4 Likes

Looking very good @corey,I follow your style and try not to replicate but to learn and adapt It to my tent,which Is very similar in pot size and measure.A question:I have a lot of places to go for a Walk (10-15 minutes of walking)and collect a lot of grass,including Clover and dandelions.Should be ok for a Fermented Plant juice collecting everything without knowing the exact plant or can it create problems with wrong grass type Fermented juice?
Also,I have my bunny’s Hay,can I use to enrich soil or Will run into trouble in my house?

1 Like

Absolutely. Any flowere or vigorous plant works good. If you can take a drive on the wild side. Pick flowers for the ffj and plants that have more vigour to them over other plants for a fpj.
Flowers ffj for flowering plants. Fast growing plants for fpj, for veg stage.

1 Like