My Little 2x4 Grow

@Justsmkn

Coco or some soil blend? Looking good so far…

1 Like

You can get a lot out of a 2x4. Little but mighty :yum:. Plants look good

2 Likes

Hey! It’s a soil mix. It’s mostly peat with compost and worm castings. @Naptown916 I believe your right about the yields. We’re sure gonna find out. Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Plants are growing! We got a new addition to the crop. A Goji Crasher clone from @Bobgrows. It’s the smaller plant. I just might set this one out for cloning since it was worked…

9 Likes

I ll stop by and Watch.Amazing Brother.Love the setup and the look.Nice job

1 Like

Thanks bud. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Definitely enough space to get a good haul of nuggets and trim from, I use a 4x4 but I only grow half the year, I think I could make a 2x4 work for my personals with good genetics and a little experience no problem

1 Like

I topped the 2 bigger plants just now just because I don’t have a whole lot of height to grow in. I’m debating whether or not to get rid of the Gelato and move the smaller plant (goji crasher), into another room for cloning. I kind of just want to fill the tent with the holy surfers…

5 Likes

I would wait for a week and then decide if disposing of the other plant.At the Moment I would Say Yes.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’ll do. If I can’t get that plant going I’m gonna get rid of it.

2 Likes

I ran into a problem with my ph levels in the soil. I’m running 7+ so I’m going to have to do something about this because it’s bleaching out some of my plants leaves. Any suggestions on how to do this would be greatly appreciated. I do have some citric acid somewhere I could try. I also raised the light. In the meantime I have some general hydroponics on the way so I’ll be getting off the miracle grow soluble. I have a couple tent pole fans on there way too. That’s about it. Other then I really want to flip these plants bad. I’m gonna have to soon because I’m going to run out of headroom.

3 Likes

Hi Bud,Listen ti this.It covers It with good science.From minute 6 It starts to talk about lowering soil pH too.

Also,give a read :
Reducing Soil pH – Wisconsin Horticulture.

Feel free to pm me :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks brother. We’ll sulfuric acid is out of the question lol. I know I would kill my plants if I used that. Elemental sulfur sounds good if the citric acid don’t work…

1 Like

Day 1 flip!

4 Likes

Plants are doing there thing. The stretch is on!

6 Likes

looks good brother

2 Likes

Thanks brother! They look wayyy better since I got off the miracle grow and on the general hydroponics…

2 Likes

This gentleman over here has given me some mephisto double grape seeds not so long ago,now I am going to pollinate the plant and try reversal,getting seeds and give back the love he sent me.Stay tuned I Will update It here.
What we got so far:
X2 purple lemonade auto Fastbuds,X1 doublegrape.
Led:200w lumatek.
2,5x2,5 tent.
Coco coir and perlite+castings.
Purple lemonades Seedlings are 7-8days old and very slow at growing sadly.
Enjoy Brother :heart:

2 Likes

Looking good bud!

1 Like

Things are moving along. Any day now they’ll be in flower. One of the holy surfers has got some narrow leaves…

5 Likes