My MAHAKALA Grows

I know you asking Maha but IMO they look ready in a week or so. Hopefully some of that new white pistols fill out but it looks nice and swollen.

4 Likes

yes week or 10 days and it will be ready. what is the smell???

4 Likes

Aroma is not super strong. I can detect musky fuel and a hint of savory Indian curry spices
If I touch the buds the smell is strong but I try not to upset the girls :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Chocolate Funk

Day 59 of 13 weeks 11/13

This one smells similar to the Mindblower (musky fuel) while the other 3 of her sisters are ripening much slower and smell like green apple and sour mango
See the 2 phenos. Sorry for the blurry pic. Camera focused on the pole

18 Likes

Hey @StickyBandit looks very Good !!

2 Likes

yeah it is blurry, take some better pics of that quicker one, that is some freak. I want to see its color.

like I said chocolate ones smell like some weird chemicals all the time and at the end of flowering smell turns into chocolate. sour mango ones have chocolate tones too after drying.

7 Likes

The top bud is on the same plant. I can smell a hint of chocolate if I look for it but no sour at all. I think it will finish weeks ahead of the others.
Here’s another pic. It has a nanner but it doesn’t seem to cause any trouble. It’s starting a nice frost burst also. I cropped a closeup to display better :slight_smile:
Some of the bud leaves have gone pale green. It’s no wonder considering the speed the buds grew :stuck_out_tongue:

Chocolate Funk Day 60 11/13

20 Likes

Here’s a bud shot of the Mindblower that got the chop last week
Looks and smells pretty potent :smiley:

22 Likes

This one’s growing a bit weird

Mindblower Day 84 11/13

Chocolate Funk
Day 64 of 84+ 11/13

27 Likes

Those Choco funks are going to yield insanely… I can see they are going to fill out more and they are almost football sized now :rofl:

3 Likes

when I was young I was told by older breeders that if I want yeild I should mix thai in :smiley:

and yes, that is right mindblower pheno fininishng in 12/13 weeks.

7 Likes

Mindblower
Day 88 11/13

Chop day. I’m having a go at re-veging just in case it’s the duck’s nuts :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes

I’m getting pretty excited about the Choc Funk buds too. They’re looking and smelling pretty dank! and there’s lots of it :smiley: This will please Mrs Bandit!
I’m loving the fiery orange pistils!

19 Likes

Yeah, that should make a good bag! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Wow. Beautiful girls. That should be some fine smoke

2 Likes

Chocolate Funk
Day 70

@MAHAKALA what do you think mate? I pulled the N a while back. I was guessing it won’t be too long for this one plant :slight_smile:
The buds are getting that hard, prickly feel to them

23 Likes

I dont know man, it is weird… it is like with your first mindblowers, it looked done at pics, but when you showed dry bud, it looked not done… you shouldnt put N out…

I cant get rid of impression that you grow it like indica… this is not indica, so you dont have to worry about that it will loose something when it is maturing. more later the better… it seems to me you want to push it to finish quickly somehow, but it is not good idea imo, with these… you will loose quality in the end… but it is up to you.

I already told you…
you know me I dont give a fuck about colour of trichs at thai hybrids. it doesnt look done to me at all, I see fresh pistils. and yellow leafs in this stage of flowering is mistake to me…

I told you these are thai hybrids :smiley: I told you already, so I dont know what to say hehehehe. no way it is 70 days variety, no way… it is like with sour diesel, chop it at 70 days it is average weed, beasters, take it 80 plus and it is high grade… and choc funk is much more sativa than sour diesel…

I am glad you enjoy it though.

15 Likes

Hey bro, thanks for the reply. I appreciate your wisdom. I’m feeding Canna Bio Flores with silicic acid but I stopped adding extra calcium nitrate but they should still be getting some N from the canna, they just seem to need more.
I’ll keep them going as long as possible. Yellow leaves may be a result of something wrong on my part. Maybe too much water for the roots at some point and poor root health…
Maybe I should supplement a little N and see how they go. I stopped feeding extra N in case it was causing leaf burn.
Cheers

4 Likes

Those are amazing Calyx’s.
What a beauty of a grow

4 Likes

Thanks Missin, well the genetics are good so it makes it a lot easier :slight_smile:

3 Likes