TopicalWave's Hazey Hybrids

Hi everyone.

I thought I should finally start a grow log… I have been around a bit now so it’s probably time. I popped 4 Paki/Thai x Tom Hill Haze and 2 Blueberry Haze from PeakseedsBC. Should be fun trying to tame a couple in my small tent. This is my first time growing any Haze hybrids super excited… Mike J from Peakseeds always has top-notch stuff and the Paki/Thai x THH which he calls Mindblower is from a friend who has been growing and breeding hazes a long time. I hope I can do them both justice as I have heard hazes can be finicky. Here are the little (hopefully) ladies. I am looking forward to a flower run after the seed run I just finished. Only 2 will survive the purge and any other additional females will be given out to my local community.

PS I have a charity auction event I am running on my Instagram @TopicalWave. Some amazing cultivars are available from some of our very own OGs here and lots of other bangers. It runs Nov 14th and all proceeds will go towards the Canadian Mental Health Association. Donations will be made through Canadahelps.org so you know all the money is indeed making its way there. See details on my Insta.

44 Likes

I’m watching :eyes: lol

Looks like some killer genetics! Can’t wait to see them bustin out of the tent.

8 Likes

Yes I’m looking and I think I saw on icmag those pictures
you are posting here now
icmag is going slowly in the water now right

1 Like

Yes I have mostly stopped posting there. Just to keep in contact with a few people now. Not a fan anymore. OG is so much better in so many ways.

6 Likes

Following :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

I’m tagging along, as well :v:t4:

2 Likes

Going to pull up a chair here :smiley:

2 Likes

I I transplanted them today. They looked like they needed some more nutrition so they should like their new homes. My plan is to grow them big enough to take at least 2 cuts each… them move the plants into 12/12 to sex them. Then I will flower out the cuts. I have been told the Paki/Thai x THH does better from a clone? Does anyone know why that is? I figure it has something to do hormones. Anyways I added some Gaia Green 2-8-4 to the mix and gave them, a dose of Worm Juice. I expect them to take off now.

PS these cookies are so good…

15 Likes

LHS tapping in! :v:

4 Likes

Following :fire::sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

So I finally got some shipping supplies and got off my ass to get some of these in the mail. For those of you waiting for seeds from me my apologies. They will be hitting the mail tomorrow. Also if I said I would send you seeds ,the Zacatecas Tribute F2s or otherwise, remind me via PM if you can… I tried going through my PMS but they are getting very cluttered.

I received my first donation for the charity event I am hosting on November 14th. Very exciting for me. Shipping costs are piling up as I get ready to send a lot of mail so I have decided to dip into my own vault for an auction and get the money Paypaled to me, just to help cover costs. I can’t collect money through the CanadaHelps site so I am taking on the shipping myself. Not sure what I’ll pull out yet, but it should be good. Shoutout to OTUG for his method of packing seeds, it’s going to save me a few bucks.

Here is the donation page. I am hosting the event on Instagram and have the same handle on there. The strain list is up there. Check it out.

11 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m up early to get ready for my Charity Auction on Instagram! A reminder that 100% of proceeds are going to the Canadian Mental Health Association. There is a MIN bid of 10USD and a MAX of 50USD. The first person to bid 50 wins the lot. Donations will be made through CanadaHelps so there is no questions about where the money is going. The bonus is that is you can write it off as a charitable donation in your taxes. VISA accepted.

Here is the list… you will see a few familiar faces here. @Upstate @Oldtimerunderground @lefthandseeds @TestOfOath @lambchopedd @NugLifeFarms420 @CoastalMarySeeds … I think that’s all the OGs who donated. If I forgot you, excuse my goldfish brain and let me know. I have received a lot of seeds and things start blending together. Big thank you to all the OGs who supported me.

The List

Cannabis

(Coastal Mary) Green Crack Fem
(Coastal Mary Devil) XLL auto fem
(Terpene Time) After Dinner Breath
(Coastal Mary) Harlequin CBD
(AK BB) Catpiss open f2
(Exotic Gentix) Chocolatina open f2
(KC Brains) Mango f2
(Test of Oath) Alice in Wonderland auto fem
(Test of Oath) Dosi Walker f1 auto fem
(Test of Oath) Bodhi Strawberry Headband f2
(VermontMan) Purple Satellite x BSHW
(Goblin Gardens) Chemo Cookies
(OTUG) Black Garlic x Jamaican Puna
(OTUG) Purple Mexican Heirloom x Purps Secret
(LeftHandSeeds) Black Lebanon BX
(Lambchopedd) Mexican Death Sativa f2
(Nug Life Farms) Grape Runtz
(OTUG) autos x4
(Wildwood) Ground Zero Grape Auto Fem
(Wildwood) Marshmellow Martian
(Wildwood) Zams Smile
(Wildwood) DosiDream
(Upstate) Oaxacan

Tomatoes

Big Orange
Tasty Treat
Long Keeper
Red Zebra
Lemon

Freebies

Zacateca Tribute f2

If you can come out and support me today at my Instagram @topicalwave, even if you just pop in to say hi I would appreciate it. I am actually nervous… never done anything like this before and after the outpouring of support, I have to do this right. The auction goes live on my Instagram at 12:00 PM MST.

19 Likes

HERE WE GO!

8 Likes

@TopicalWave its a pleasure see your diary.
Beaultiful plants.
Nice set up.
Putting up a chair to see your beaultiful work.
Thanks for all

1 Like

Through some bids on the IG auction. Hope it helps :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you so much… I bit off way more than I can chew it seems like. So many open lots for 10USD, shipping included still. Like sealed packs that go for 50-70$. I am not much for promoting things on social media. Instagram wasn’t my preferred medium for the auction but I had to make do. I really hope there is a flurry of bids at the end.

4 Likes

I hope so too!! What you’re doing is huge and super generous hope more folks see it and bid :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED BOTH SEEDS AND MONEY! I know a few OG’s hopped in the bids so thank you. I was able to raise 518$ for the Canadian Mental Health Association and people snagged some amazing genetics for the min bid of 10USD. This was my first fundraiser like this so it had a few hiccups but overall it went well despite there being a fair amount of open lots at the end. I was a little stressed, but feel great now and plan to do another in a few months with the seeds I have leftover. I have a few ideas about how I could make it better next time.

Capture

A special thank you again to all the OGs who made this happen, I couldn’t have done it without you.

@Oldtimerunderground , @lefthandseeds , @TestOfOath, @NugLifeFarms420, @CoastalMarySeeds, @lambchopedd, @khaoohs

Back to your regularly scheduled grow diary. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Happy and proud to help, thanks for what you’ve done with the fundraiser and trying to help those with mental health.

I was diagnosed with bipolar manic depression at 12 years old (not sure how much I trust that diagnosis of a 12 year old child, but who knows) and have battled at least the depression side basically as long as I can remember, it’s not been fun or easy and I commend you for trying to help others walking in those scary shoes, or even scarier ones

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story @TestOfOath. One thing that happened when I started talking to friends and family about my mental health problems, I realized I am not alone out there and that there are so many people out there that keep these things to themselves. That was a turning point for me and I ended up seeing a doctor which really helped in the long run despite some issues with finding the right medication. Keep telling your story when you can, you may end up saving someone with it.

8 Likes