My Medical Grow

Ive gotten PM in my indoor grow and I tried the milk/water, and vinegar/water but what really worked was a strait 3% h2o2 solution sprayed through a mister. It’s organic and breaks down to H & O… it worked for me anyways with no I’ll effects. Beautiful plant by the way,!!!

3 Likes

Loving your thread @gramps and grow techniques as far as organic soap sprays check out my 2019 grow thread in the earIier posts started using a homemade liquid soap spray got the recipe out of a KNF book I bought last year I go into detail how it’s made it very easy to make and cheap too. Even fucks up grasshoppers!

As far as light dep how long do the girls stay in this stage? 3-4 weeks?

3 Likes

Well the DoctorZymes is working great on the test plant . Its certified organic the first spraying knocked the aphids down big time I’m watching the plant for any signs of stress heading over the 100 deg mark today . If she looks good this evening a couple more will receive the treatment . I need to get a handle on these pest I have been using home made organic mixtures for years . We had a record rainfall year and a wet spring plenty of insects good and bad . I actually sprayed two different stains a Sherbart ? and a platinum girl scout cookie ? That’s how they were tagged their kicking but whatever they are .

3 Likes

I also fertilized early am I flushed an extra day because of the heat so back two waterings then feed

14 Likes

Damn Gramps those girls are monsters. Good on ya! I can’t wait to see them fully flowered! :v:

5 Likes

All the girls are thriving I’m glad my neighbors are growers because of the sweet smell no skunk in the garden this season . The blue berry muffin and Fire Breath are sticky as flypaper already This is the Fire Breath this start was a gift was going to be a mother plant but now its in my garden.

7 Likes

I sprayed the whole garden with Doctorzymes last night great results at least a 90% improvement on the aphids and doing a number on the bud worms . I will respray in a day or two for any new hatching . I don’t see any concentration of aphids on any leaf or stems and all the ladybugs are still working the very tops did not seem to effect the beneficial insects . This stuff is not cheap but seems to be real effective .

3 Likes

Very Impressive, cannot wait to see some buds here

Ver

8 Likes

The fire Breath is really stacking foot long tops already and the Vanilla Frost has started to stack I counted fifty tops on one plant a lot of grow time left even with the extreme heat of late its an amazing transformation .Forecast calls for cooler temps 10 to 15 degrees lower for the next week ? first photo is a HADES OG # 2 Fire Breath # 3 Sherbart

3 Likes

My grow is turning into a jungle

12 Likes

If you need an intrepid explorer to help you make your way through that jungle at the end of the season, I’ve got my own machete and i know how to start a campfire. Just saying…

:wink:

6 Likes

Hands up reach for the sky in five days over a foot of growth straight up if this Vanilla Frosting fills out like I’m hoping those tops will be 4 foot long . Almost touching the last net close to 10 feet time for the orchard ladder :astonished:

14 Likes

Finally some good bugs to help the ladybugs feast on aphids . Lacewing Larvae and a Blueberry Muffin top this evening .

15 Likes

That looks like pure FIRE, Gramps! Nice! I’d love to stick my face in it for a big whiff!

6 Likes

Its that time of the year days are getting shorter and all the girls are changing fast . All the sugar leaf / fans are turning yellow I prune daily to open up the inside to let the sun in I prune off anything starting to turn . Those leaves have done there thing no topping or bending / tweaking for me I just spread in the trellis nets and let the tops grow straight up . Last season on a Hades OG I leafed the whole plant removed everything except for a couple of small fans leaves on each bud . The yield was around four pounds of tight easy to trim sticky bud . Different strains react differently do you super crop or just let them do their thing ? That Hades plant was almost ready to jar up when harvested so easy to trim . I’m tempted to give all the girls a heavy trim .

6 Likes

It was adjust and add more trellis nets today things are getting out of hand . One of my sons helped me with the ladder work it made the job faster and safer old dudes need to stay on the ground . I added 4 feet to the top of 7 foot T- post with electrical conduit and hung another net . I start with three or four on top and drop as needed every couple of feet . A nice Fire Breath top and bud along with another new strain Napoli Pink that’s taking off and smells so good .

15 Likes

Really like that pink! Beautiful! I have a Good Shit strain that was supposed to be pink, but it didn’t happen

2 Likes

She was bred with a legendary Kauai strain called Powerline, a strain grown by the local hunters in the mountains and valleys mostly on Powerline Road. She was bread combining Hindu Sun, a 50 year of Hawaiian strain from the Big Island, and an old original Afghani Pink OG. Sweet Tropical smell From Hawaiian seed company.

5 Likes

Yum! Sounds like she would grow nicely in my climate too. I’m in Southern Cali

2 Likes

I found a tag under one of my plants Shurbet I thought it was like the ice-cream really stacking and real sticky . And another photo of my Napoli Pink . The nights have started to cool down and the girls are getting fat .

15 Likes