My Medical Grow

Todays job is to spread the branches on the Hades OG 50 / 50 Hybrid . Genetics Fire OG and Original OG Kush From Humboldt seed Company . This plant was a little slow stacking but is really taking off now . Possible rain Monday ? Dropped another net to help support in case of wet heavy branches .

11 Likes

Ahh! Good old fashioned Humbolt weed. Being from Cali, I grew up on the stuff. I have a great love for it!

3 Likes

Yesterday I harvested a Blueberry Muffin she smelled soo good all the little Pistils turned brown over a few days and the Trichomes were all cloudy New strain for me so she’s hanging sticky like glue and smells just like a blueberry muffin I will let you know how it smokes . Blueberry x Purple Panty Dropper x Razzleberry Indica dominate .

7 Likes

Rattle Snake Next to the facet . My wife reached down to turn on the water and heard the buzz I could here her yell rattle snake . I dispatched it with a shovel we have to many small pets to let it live . I had one inches from my hand while pulling weeds in my grow this spring . On occasion we find them coiled up in my grow bags nice shady spot on a hot day . I always water with a wand incase of snakes in the veggies also . Look before reaching around here . Lived here over 40 years and always remove a couple per season . I have had Dogs Cats and Horses bitten expensive vet bills so I show no mercy when it involves Rattlers .:fearful:

10 Likes

Major storm last night thunder lightning and wind the girls survived with minimal damage . I had the family help me wrap trellis nets around my plants before the storm arrived . More weather expected today possible rain and hail winter seems to be coming early skipping fall . This Napoli Pink seems to love the rain and so close to finish . My Vanilla Frosting is straining the nets but has a ways to go monster plant .

13 Likes

This Vanilla Frosting is hard to hide the fan leaves are just starting to turn . The cool nights and warm days will finish this lady off nicely .

21 Likes

I harvested my Fire Breath yesterday nice fat stinky and sticky colas . Heavy fuel smell can’t wait for a test run it was gluing up the Fiskars . I was using the torch to keep the tools clean .

13 Likes

7 Likes

Red flag warning for fire danger no power for a couple of days had to fire up the generator . Was unable to water for a couple of days were on wells here but have gravity backup to the house 2500 gal storage tank . Turned on a booster pump to give the garden a little drink and I have another 2500 hundred backup tank incase of fire . PGE turned the sierra foothills off for a wind event that never happened and heard over the fence that some people have died because of medical equipment down from lack of electricity .

7 Likes

Stay safe gramps! for 20

3 Likes

This Napoli Pink is almost ready if the weather stays warm I’ll let her go maybe another week or so . Watered heavy today no nutrients for the last 3 weeks I like to give them a big flush towards the end of season .

This smells so good tropical like can’t wait to do a bowl of this .

14 Likes

A friend and I both ran clones from DHN of Napali Pink. Both ran inside. Never went “pink” never threw any goo, both of us took the plants down @ 7 week into flower an threw them away…we must have gotten wrong cuts, or she does not like to run inside. I never tried mine, straight to garbage, he did, said it was like smoking his front lawn,lol.

YOURS looks a bit better, hope she is good for you, would like to hear about it when you sample her.

3 Likes

Those are from DHN also clones I ran under L.E.D lights until frost danger pasted . I smoked an early snip excellent will grow again .

3 Likes

We must have gotten wrong cuts…they sucked. Grew well and full of Bud, just zero smell, zero goo, zero appeal to them…when we mailed DHN they said everyone else loves it…would not replace them, so we are DONE at DHN.

2 Likes

I chopped the Napoli Pink solid fat heavy colas still smells sweet but seems to have lost the pink coloration . Real sticky can’t wait to relax with a bowl of this quick snip of all the leaf and now hanging .

4 Likes

Wow are those beautiful!!

2 Likes

A Experiment that went half bad with blueberry Muffin . I started these two clones under LEDs they started flowering early April one reverted then stalled . The other plant reverted then went back into veg and was a great producer different mothers I guess .

11 Likes

The man showed up with code enforcement at my neighbors grow . At the same time two plain clothes detectives showed up at my gate . I pushed the button and let them in I have nothing to hide they claimed they were looking for car thieves ? out here in the middle of nowhere my neighbors were clean nothing growing at this time but were cited for no grading permits on there green house just a friendly warning . They also planted a game camera at the end of my driveway and removed it after a couple of days all the big grows on my road are nervous . I’m glad I’m medical I think I’ll try some medicine .

8 Likes

They are looking for car thieves, but citing people for greenhouse codes?? Well, aren’t they obvious? You are in a legal state right??

1 Like

Yes Northern California .

1 Like