My Organic Indoor Soil Grow of Dutch Passions Feminized Blueberry 200 watt CFL for Veg then 1800 watt Full Spectrum COB LED

Good to see you! :grin:

First off I would like to apologize for the long delay and I’ve done something I never before nor will ever again do in the future.
I left my little Suzy Q in the care of another. anyhooow, She’s a Dwarf Low Ryder Blueberry now in the sense that she’s in Full Bloom at 11 inches tall.

The Good News is Fellow Brother & Sister Growers & Connoisuers alike. I’ve got myself some NEW GEAR EH! LOL.
I’m looking forward to sharing my new set up and I also have had the greatest of fortune wherein I found sooooo many Quality Seeds of I’m quite certain -

• there are a few Frankenberry as well as Shishkaberry and Fruity Pebbles too. I wish I’d have taken the time to label and separate them from the Many Other strains of Medical Marijuana That I’ve collected over the past decade. I Know for Certain all of the seeds I’ll be Germinating over the Next few weeks will be Quality Flowers to be sure. They’ve been kept stored properly and carefully so as to keep them all Viable. My Family Practitioner has given me another gram per day allowing me 4 grams per day. The Cost of Purchasing the amount monthly is just Unattainable as I’m on a Disability Pension. Thank Heavens I grew up with -
  • Hippies in the late 60’s & 70’s “Lord how I miss those days”

I’ll attach some pics here and ask you to follow my latest Grow of Bag Seed Organic Soil Indoor Grow here on Overgrow. I’ll try to check back here from time to time and ask Joe if he might help me merge all my topics into one. Here’s the New set up and I’m using my 900 Watt Mars Hydro II LED Grow Light -

• in my 6x4 FusionHut I will be setting up the 1800 Watt COB in the 3x3 FusionHut for a few Select Plants that may need the Hight to Fully Grow.

I look forward to getting this Grow under way and I hope I can help others as I have been helped here on Overgrow :pray: Namaste :pray: Namaste

Sincerely: Don. :sunglasses:
4 Likes

Nice new everything. Pretty pictures are almost a guarantee!

:eyes:

99%

First of all I have not been here for far to long. I sincerely apologize for not replying much sooner. Great news though I’ve just started my
New Secret Garden this time around I have everything I need to do Both an Organically Only as well as Organic with Nutrients. I’ll start the new
Grow Journal this very evening. Love the pic & Irish Canadian Eh! Lol.

1 Like