Absolutely amazing @G-paS !!

1 Like

Thank You for your kind words.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Cup in a cup Mulched with rice hulls. I like your style @G-paS

2 Likes

An update;

All doing great. the one with the arrow pointing to it is the one I tore a Cotyledon.

29 Likes

I took a Cotyledon from each seedling and sent them off for their sex test today.

35 Likes

Awesome. Thought about this service in the ost but I need more practice identifying sex so I’m forcing myself to go without

4 Likes

this was a good read! how are they now?

Man, can’t believe I missed this thread. Very curious how these are doing too!

1 Like

Same same. Best of luck with everything!

Specially with the sexing test results angeldevil|nullxnull, we want pics … frech|nullxnull

I lost the 4 females to a heat malfunction. 4 of the 5 males are doing great. I had a great plan sitter while I was gone. I am trying to get female clones/cuts from others to use my males on.

14 Likes

Sad story, but we can’t have only successes.

Back on the horse!

I am sure through the power of OG you will either get the cutting you need to finish the run, or find a recipient for your pollen. The forethought in making this a multi-grower distributed preservation run is paying off in :spades:.

4 Likes

oh no, i’m so sorry! I hope you get the clones.

Here are my males today.

The four healthy

This is the fifth one that I thought had died

I will have pollen for clones/cuttings I hop to receive from this little guy I hope.

The two better looking males. Number 7 & 9.

36 Likes

So you lost all the females you were planning to work with the males?

3 Likes

Yes, I had a heat malfunction. The females were still in solo cups. ( Was planning to up-pot that day) The males had already been up-potted to 2 gallon. The one male next to the fan is the one that I almost lost. The girls just didn’t have enough reserve moisture to make it.

I had just introduce the patio heater as it was getting into the low 50’s at night.

5 Likes

I took clones of the 4 healthy males.

19 Likes

I like your cloner. :wink:

3 Likes

Here are the four males doing their thing.

They are tied together and I slip the bowl into the middle and tap them.

25 Likes

Sorry for the bad luck, I thought I read you may have female cuttings some where…? If not are you cloning the males for extra pollen? I was looking into getting test ran for male/female ratios as well and was wondering if you thought it was worth doing with smaller plant counts!? The company I was looking at offer a card for 4 samples, did you have a preference for testing? I live not too far from where that company you used is located, just thought I would ask! :green_heart::heart:

5 Likes