My place for preservation seed runs 2022-24

My first Seed Preservation run is @The_Lazy_Hippie - Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG.
I received the Seeds Friday the 22nd.

I popped them in a cup of Water with Ful-power (Fulic acid) at 35ml per gallon. They are set on a heating pad set at 75-80 and I cover with a towel.

136 Likes

I’ve heard good things about this strain, I’m going to watch if you don’t mind :grin:

12 Likes

Loves me some good Preservation runs :running_man:‍♂ :yum:
Will be around checking in and participating time to time. Good luck on your grow and may the plants grow big and strong for you :wink:

12 Likes

Definitely in for this!

11 Likes

Just gonna pull up a seat right here, if nobody minds… :popcorn:

10 Likes

Count me in. :smiley:

6 Likes

Willing to follow and wishing you a great success … popcorn

7 Likes

Grabbing my seat in the corner for this @G-paS

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Your first preservation run @G-paS , that’s amazing. You must be excited, I know I am to watch. Really cool of you to take this on. I will be over here in the corner watching if that’s cool. Best of luck.

12 Likes

Definitely pulling up a chair for this one!
Looking forward to seeing how these turn out.

Big thank you to @G-paS @The_Lazy_Hippie and everyone else involved in this preservation.
OG community is just full of awesome people!

6 Likes

Goji thread…count me in for the show.

Sending good vibes to your garden :four_leaf_clover: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

i hope you dont mind me sitting in, should be a good show indeed.

4 Likes

Best of luck, lady!

:seedling:

3 Likes

Locked in!!

3 Likes

Grow baby grow…Out of likes…:seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I’ll be watching and learning @G-paS! Good luck to you :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Good luck! @G-paS I know you’re gonna do great! :grinning: :v:

3 Likes

Thanks everybody for your good wishes. All welcome to join in happy to have you. You, can help me grow these. If you see something say something, :rofl:

After a 24 hour soak, I put them in my wham towels rinsed in the folic acid water.

The towels than where placed in zip bags, place them on the heat pad and covered with a towel.

I than elevate one end. Not vertical but, not horizonal.

I soaked six Rapid Rooters in the Ful-power water for the 24+ hours in bags. I am going to put five in soil.

:green_heart: :seedling:

36 Likes

Good luck on the grow, looking forward to watching. Quick question, could you explain why you slant your seedling mat? Is it to make the tap roots go in a certain direction?

4 Likes

Stepping up to the observation platform…anyone have a quarter for the optics? Stoked to see all the Goji OG projects!!!

8 Likes