My plants an some shots

end of four weeks just couple of tops the shiny leaves are from the labs i use as a foliar spray

5 Likes

neat how long in to flower do you continue to foliar with labs ?

1 Like

All the way thru brotha i mea i quit a couple days before harvest gotta keep that pm at bay lol

1 Like

mid week 6

4 Likes

LAB makes a great leaf polisher heh?

Yeap ye olde plant polish

1 Like

mid week seven mostly cloudy with some clear maybe 75-80% cloudy rest is clear so 9 maybe 10 weeks im guess idk at this point but def coming along

8 Likes

gettin to be end of week 8 thinking maybe another week

11 Likes

The trichomes are about 100 percent milky oh yea waiting on some amber prolly a couple days one more feeding of water an ill let it die on the vine then its quitin time

2 Likes

what type of smell does it have?

3 Likes

Sweet an sour this is a bag seed so ive nick named is chinese food its got a really pleasent smell tho overall i couldnt be happier with this bagseed super strong seems to take all the punishment i can give her even tho the relationship has gotten Alot less abusive i treat her right an she rewards me hahaha not too overly strong but will still smell it thru the bag def not a mute smell lol

7 Likes

So i looked tonight an im geetin a very small amount of amber here an there so im thinking cutting on the first or the night of the 31 just a guess ill let the plant tell me when its ready if it is ready by then ill be just a couple days past 8 weeks i think ill pat myself on the back for this more like puff myself onto my back XD

3 Likes

So just starting to turn amver i think ill give it one maybe two more light cycles then im comin for it in it sleep a trip to trim jail is in my very near future

3 Likes

kinda countin down the hours its so close to bein done XD

10 Likes

Pretty nugs.

These are the hardest days for me. :hourglass:

1 Like

Dont i know it haha XD an thank you

this thread is such a good example of why people need to stop dogging “bag seed” so hard. I have probably 80 seeds i’ve collected over the past few years from choice plants… Some of them are hard to get to pop because of age but damned if i wasn’t blown away by my last crop. CFL grow and produced some of the best weed i’ve ever smoked.
https://overgrow.com/t/cfl-closet-first-indoor-grow-log-questions/

If you collect bagseed, just ask yourself, would i enjoy putting in the effort to grow this particular strain i am smoking? If yes, save it. Just remember that seeds get hard to pop over time :slight_smile:

1 Like

not gonna step on @Growinnblowin thread but this might be a shark tank topic for the ages…

2 Likes

haha fair enough :slight_smile: was just talking about this with a friend yesterday so it was fresh on the mind… plus im having issues germinating old seeds right now.

1 Like

I grew a bagseed outside this yea year and she was beautiful though not as pretty as that purple beauty!!!

It’s all about care taken when growing… yea maybe your high grade miss bag was alright… but imagine if you took those seeds you found and treated them right and gave them the time they needed…Beauty ensues… as pictures show…

2 Likes