My plants an some shots

What do you mean by treating them right? i think they grew out pretty nicely!

I hear you though- that is why i havent germinated my gg4 seeds - waiting for my LED setup. not willing ot pop that under CFLs.

1 Like

I’m Not meaning you those are fabulous!!

I’m saying that people that just want their buck that cut things down when they’re close but not full potential…then you find a bagseed and treat it right and let her do what she does and it turns out better than the bag you got it from by 100 fold…

All I’m saying is just cuz the bags people get are swaggy, it doesn’t mean the plants were that way… which is why you get amazballness from bagseed sometimes…

Sorry… super couched, slightly drunk haha

2 Likes

I appreciate the comments i feel the og love yall to kind me an this plant been thru alot together thats for sure

2 Likes

Defitnatly choppin tomorrow night will have some pics of before an right after for yall

.some shots right before chop for yall

6 Likes

Good night ladies, we hate to see you go. :imp:

99%

1 Like

R.I.P shell be back next round taking 10 clones off my other clone tonight

1 Like

in the jar now a lil fast but there was no green smell an it was dry enough lil cracking in the stem now just waiting for the cure

5 Likes

looks good bro…

2 Likes

I appreciate it luckily i didnt have no problems an was able to run it fulll term a not rush it or anything yours are lookin good as well bro just saw your update wasnt able to get the yeild i wanted from it but i flowered smaller than i usually do casue i had more plants but they turned out male oh well the mext round will be up soon enough

1 Like

Looks like you have a great harvest. Enjoy a little now to see how much it improves with the cure.

Nice grow.

Oh i have tried a bowl or two an its pretty good niw really cant wait for the cure

1 Like