My Seed Collection.... I have a problem

No Genetics are fine. The Breeder i’m told from multiple sources over the last year is on video beating his girlfriend then killing her dog by throwing it out a window to get back at her.

8 Likes

Geez that’s horrible! Well I am definitely a noob grower, I don’t have too many different seeds, but I would trade you some for them maybe

2 Likes

Did a little hunting and found this on Reddit:

level 2

Mike_Huncho

·1 yr. ago

Really? Reddit is one of the few places where ethos gets hyped anymore.

The owner lived in Florida, had a line of domestic assualt/abuse cases there. He moved to Colorado where he threw his girlfriends dog off a balcony, pulled a gun and threatened anyone that tried to help the dog. After it was reported to the police, he went on a campaign to intimidate the witnesses.

Among other things, he’s also threatened to put out hits on other breeders that call him on his shit. He threatened to shoot the guy who bred Bruce Banner on an Ig live a year or two ago.

He doesn’t understand genetics or breeding. He knows the words, but he doesn’t use them correctly type of thing. He’s shown a lack of knowledge on what back crosses are, how f generations work, ect.

He has been caught relabeling pictures and plants to hype breeding lines.

He built hype with his seed club pyramid scheme, he has colorful packaging at trade shows, and he has frosty plants. None of those are unique to ethos. What is unique to ethos is supporting a breeder that has a history of beating women and abusing animals while dabbling in shit like pills and meth.

Here’s a screen grab of some of his criminal record as a receipt

12 Likes

Sheesh sounds like a bad dude

1 Like

You sure you want his seeds?

1 Like

LOL, scrolling through that seed collection felt like homework. There are already a couple thread for this topic. Check out these.

9 Likes

Thank yiou @DougDawson Seriously I respect all you do and if you want some seeds i’m happy to send you something.

6 Likes

That’s an amazing collection!! The Big Island Genetics and the Tangie x Hellfire stood out to me next to that massive Subcool collection

4 Likes

Thanks man, I am good for seeds but I appreciate the offer. Glad you joined up bud.

5 Likes

Man that Subcool collection is extensive!!!

Ethos sounds like a slimeball

6 Likes

Hey man that Sonic Screwdriver apparently (according to breeder on potcast) hits opioid receptors, or mimics the effect. Could help a lot of people with pain issues if true. Have you grown it? Would you consider doing a Preservation run for seeds down the line? If there’s a chance it could help people, man that would be big. Thanks man.

10 Likes

Thats just an insane collection. Something i will never understand. You couldnt grow half them out and find gems in your whole lifetime. I know so many have this seed disease , so glad i do not.

I pretty much will not buy/trade nor keep any seeds i do not intend to grow within just a few runs. If i had that many seeds i couldnt figure out what to run anyways, lol.

Still one Hell of a collection you got!!!

16 Likes

Yes, the main problems are:

You have no Bodhi gear
You need to share/F2 that TGA gear &

You’re blessed to be in/around the Sonoma grow scene.(not a problem)

So good to see Badger coming out of the den. Losing Sub must’ve been a significant turning point for him.

So start trading, giving & stop hoarding. :hugs:

:rofl:

you said it!

:evergreen_tree:

17 Likes

I started with marbles, then comic books, then went on to the hard stuff, seeds.

6 Likes

Holy crap! It took like 15-minutes to scroll though that list!

If you’ve got to have a problem, own it like a boss. This is the way!

13 Likes

Your only problem is not having enough time/space to grow all of those.
So many Subcool lines to F2…

10 Likes

It is the eternal temptation. To just keep hoarding seeds with no clear plan to ever get around to them.
Good on one hand, distributes genetics.
But does make me feel that alot of the people seeking free seeds are more collectors of seeds, rather than breeders / growers.

7 Likes

So what’s the problem? Grow it all :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, that is a beautiful Collection

1 Like

You do have a problem. You need more seeds. You’re just one good grow away from running out of seeds entirely… quick, go buy more before the Black Friday sales expire!

4 Likes