My solocup winners Niece for seeds and clones

When I ran hydro I used coffee tins as starts. They’re the perfect size really

1 Like

What type of medium are you into these days? @EugeneDebs420

Soil. It’s a lot easier imo. Gonna eventually setup a flood &drain table for quick turnaround though

1 Like

From hydro to soil 6 day comparison

I thinks she gots soil roots working.

6 Likes

GOING FOR 20 BRANCHES 20 COLAS

5 Likes

update on soil grow same age

2 Likes

OH NO…HE DID NOT…LOL

6 Likes

For everyone south of the 41st. parallel , it’s not called landscaping net, IT’S CALLED SNOW FENCE. LMAO

2 Likes

So @Stevie1durr and @Hydro921 any predictions when it comes to flower time under a 315lec?

1 Like

In all honesty I had never heard of an lec cmh before, just your regular cmh lights, I’m not fully clear on the difference. Looks like a great light though, should grow a great plant. Will you be running a 4100k bulb the full grow or using a 3100k bulb also?

I have a basic 315 cmh in my 2x2 tent and love it though i did have a bulb crap out on me in the middle of the night once but I guess that happens sometimes. I mainly use mine late fall/winter to make use of the extra heat

I haven’t noticed much difference in finishing time from LEDs to CMH if that’s what you mean, just a difference in heat output and not a huge one at that. I’ve seen some say trichomes finish better under CMH but I haven’t seen any real proof myself

3 Likes

I’ve never ran a bulb
I’m all led. I have 5 hlg 260xls

1 Like

Oh I also run mars hydro in 2 breeding tents

1 Like

Sisters are going at it.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Pretty bushes

1 Like

Well I guess this strain doesn’t really have a medium preference. Soil has much more nitrogen.

1 Like

They have nice color to them

1 Like

Happy plants equals Happy life. GDP,GDP,GDP. YAY

6 Likes

Hello Family, we’re all good North of the 43rd.

8 Likes

After 1 week of flower.

8 Likes