My solocup winners Niece for seeds and clones

Bring on the reds and purples and blues.

4 Likes

Lookin’ good! :wink:

1 Like

2 weeks of flower down.

7 Likes

Man they look great I’ve always liked buckets

1 Like

Plants are looking great :+1:t2:

1 Like

Better pics

3 Likes

20 days of flower.

3 Likes

That looks great @itza419

1 Like

Thanks @Stevie1durr

In 5 weeks my first CoCo grow is going in this cabinet.

2 Likes

My calculations come out as 5 weeks from first hairs. 4 full weeks of recognized bud sights. Turning hairs and some trichomes are ambering up. I’m not liking my seeds starter/promix experiment. Glad I have a CoCo grow fimmed on the 1st of the year to go in bloom box to compare results.

4 Likes

I’ve even got lucky, Old Hippie dude gifted some Skunk seeds. I sure hope I get a male. No telling how far and long this strain has been here. At least back to 1989.

And better shot of CoCo clone.

2 Likes

Hope you get something good from the skunk

1 Like

When i was 14 there was a guy/dope man who grew Skunk and Indica, He has always kept it up outdoors with seed crop here and there. You can smell this guy from a mile away…Old man now with some magic beans.

1 Like

I read every thread that has skunk lol
Some say the skunk that I remember is gone but I dont think so.

1 Like

Not gone. I would be led to think that the ones who still have it are the ones who live by the 1st rule of Fight Club. I can’t even get my older friends to watch grow videos or go to seed companies online. Most old hippies will gladly Roll a big fatty and let you sit there and drool over it. They say shit like:“I gave you seeds, what did you do with em?” I say ." I had one male and one female’ I killed the male." He says to me. “DUMBASS”. why should i give you more seeds. LMAO

4 Likes

Something is afoot at the Circle K Ted. This thing finished at day 48 from start of 12/12 and threw out some bluish coloring.

5 Likes

My Skunk have tested from Delta Labs, 2 confirmed Males… The female has to be confirmed 1 more time, should know tomorrow.

3 Likes

1 skunk boy in blue :blue_heart:, 1 skunk girl(only skunk girl) in coco. GDP back left stretching and one FF reversing.

I need to make regs of this Skunk. MUST KEEP THIS SHIT GOING THIS SUMMER.

2 Likes

First time you’ve grown that skunk?

1 Like

No, not first time, however 1st time indoors. I put into 12/12 10 days ago at 3 weeks veg. Gender results showed my female and 2 males. I got rid of the Runt male and separated the boy and girl. I am rushing to get regular seeds of this old time skunk. I can pheno hunt during the summer. Shout out to Delta leaf for taking out the guess work. I grew this during my early years. I’ll share with everyone who is skeptical. Most of the guys who grew this every year are all pretty much dead or quit growing or moved away. I think you’ll love this .I was at the right place at the right time. I learned my lesson the hard way about pulling males without keeping the strain alive. Just like guns…NEVER GET RID OF A SHOOTER. I’m tired of people saying that real skunk is gone…I say PHOOEY.

3 Likes