My tent has been invaded...but by what?

They do have it, I was astonished when I saw them in my plants … icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

@Maddawg it right, you shouldn’t use Azamax, it is banned in Canada and many US states … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I agree
Spinosad
Is the only way to go other then :boom: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Too late bro I done sprayed my plants with it. So now what…do I throw my girls away now?

…I did come across a baby praying mantis, I carefully placed him/her in with my infested plants. So hopefully that helps fight the infestation.

Scrap it and clean and sterilize pop sum beans and preventative. Peace

At what stage are they? Can you post a pic of the whole plant? That would help … beer3|nullxnull

This is how they look now…it was worse than this a few days ago…all the leaves had tiny yellow specks on them…but I sat them outdoors and sprayed them down with azamax (that I just found out is toxic🤦🏿) but I do see some clearing of those specks…but idk man.

3 Likes

I noticed the azamax left a coating hopefully the coating acts as a shield…but i am looking into using a baking soda solution. If the thrips make a resurgence.

Did you spray the flowers or just the leaves? This is the problem Azamax has:

AzaMax, a insecticide labeled for use on food crops, found to contain two unlabeled pesticides. DA’s actions come following an investigation of the product and laboratory analysis that found the presence of the pesticide active ingredients, bifenthrin and permethrin, which are not listed on the product label .

If you search for those two ingredients they can cause irritation including eye, skin, nose, and throat, and may include breathing problems, but only having sprayed once I don’t think it may cause problems, buds are little. You can give them a shower or once harvested wash the buds in a can of water with baking soda and lemon diluted.

Aphids are easy to win, repeat with other method and keep going on, plants look good … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes