My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Hey, sorry to hear about your back pain. Wish I could say I can’t relate, but I can very much so. If I can help I’m happy to. :slight_smile: :green_heart:

If you read through my thread ( Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis - #341 by chronix ) a couple people did leave their feedback on them. @chronix actually does what you want, makes capsules out of the Eutierria, and I believe it helps him quite a bit. :pray:

I could share a pack of Eutierria. I don’t even care about you documenting it as long as you actually grow it. I don’t have anymore suga suga or the orbiter, but if you can find those, they had some very narcotic highly medicinal phenos in there too. Same with the swackhammer as well, but from a purely medicinal perspective I’d give it to the Eutierria for handling severe pain.

I did just harvest and may have some other cool varieties I could share if you wanted to try. Like a Moon Medic Og X Chocolate Diesel. Haven’t even test germinated them yet, but the MMog was very very high up there in the medicinal category as well.

Also carbon filters themselves don’t actually block pollen. You’d have to get a hepa filter kind of a filter. Although AC Infinity claims their cloth pre-filters (that slide over the carbon filter) does block pollen.

4 Likes