My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

A plan! You’ll probably get a few stray seeds, but not a ton.

1 Like

Yeah, I mean I want a bunch of seeds but I don’t want the hassle of the moving plants and coordinating pollination etc.

LOL, i want it to selectively pollinate itself.

It might just be that due to my lack of desire to deal with moving the plants and the timing water to kill errant pollen that I just get thousands of seeds. I won’t be sad about it.

You’re right though, either you do the extra step in shucking seeds or the extra step is the plant shuffle plus the seed shucking.

2 Likes

Extra work either way. What crosses you planning? You know so I can push you to higher or lower production :joy:

1 Like

Haha, not planning any crosses, I just want seeds. Maybe someday I’ll cross it, for now just want more plant availability to throw em down by the 10’s and sog style some photo/regs

2 Likes

Pretty sure you would be able to just ask and be swamped with photo/regs!

2 Likes

Oh legit, so many here have gifted me seeds.

I have the problem of ‘pop em and walk away’ :rofl::joy:.

Trying to slow down and grow better quality plants I suppose.

1 Like

What are you looking for?

1 Like

Weed, more weed. Lol.

Narcotic stuff for back pain.

I only use it in edibles or mct oil so the bag appeal and flavor are meaningless to me.

Moooooore weeeeed hahahahaha

2 Likes

@DannyTerpintine has similar needs for pain. He may have some suggestions. A couple of indica lovers on here

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen decided to move the male and just flower out the ladies and collect pollen incase the clones don’t make it.

Then, I’ll flower the clones and they’ll be more manageable size.

2 Likes

Excellent plan!

1 Like

@nefrella check with @DannyTerpintine about his Eutierria strain.
He says it literally saved his life, and has incredible medical qualities.
Also @HolyAngel has found a lot of relief in the Sunshine Daydream line…like A LOT… he says it numbs his whole body and makes it feel like he’s floating.
If you can’t get either/both, please message me and I’ll give up the packs I have. It’s not that I don’t want them, but it seems like you need them more

4 Likes

Thank you @HeadyBearAdventures :heart::heart:

Edit - to be sure I have back pain, but nothing like some people have. Will I survive? Absolutely. I have the ability to,walkmstill so that’s winning, and I’m young enough to have a ways to go. Arthritis is just what it is, genetic hahahahaha.

Appreciate your generosity :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen will the carbon filter catch the pollen?

1 Like

I imagine it would, but can’t say absolutely yes

1 Like

Hey, sorry to hear about your back pain. Wish I could say I can’t relate, but I can very much so. If I can help I’m happy to. :slight_smile: :green_heart:

If you read through my thread ( Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis - #341 by chronix ) a couple people did leave their feedback on them. @chronix actually does what you want, makes capsules out of the Eutierria, and I believe it helps him quite a bit. :pray:

I could share a pack of Eutierria. I don’t even care about you documenting it as long as you actually grow it. I don’t have anymore suga suga or the orbiter, but if you can find those, they had some very narcotic highly medicinal phenos in there too. Same with the swackhammer as well, but from a purely medicinal perspective I’d give it to the Eutierria for handling severe pain.

I did just harvest and may have some other cool varieties I could share if you wanted to try. Like a Moon Medic Og X Chocolate Diesel. Haven’t even test germinated them yet, but the MMog was very very high up there in the medicinal category as well.

Also carbon filters themselves don’t actually block pollen. You’d have to get a hepa filter kind of a filter. Although AC Infinity claims their cloth pre-filters (that slide over the carbon filter) does block pollen.

4 Likes

Thanks so much @DannyTerpintine I’ll take a look at your thread!

Amd yes, I was just looking into a hepa filter.

I wpmder if its worth the trouble lol.

Appreciate very much the feedback and help! :grin::heart::+1:

5 Likes

Haircut and a shave. I forgot how much time this can take lol. Worth it. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

I think the Jaws Fruity Pebble OG just became my first mother plant. Took some more clones, that plant is quite vigorous.

5 Likes

He’s definitely a producer ♂. The purples on the pollen sacks are going to be epic. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes

My allergy is acting up just looking at the pictures :joy: looks happy and healthy!

1 Like