My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Thank you @nefrella!! What a super cool giveaway!!

4 Likes

Wow! Space Monkey and Blue Sunshine F2ā€™s! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway! Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

So the question I have is are you looking for any autos to fill the space your clearing out?

I still read this as Nutella. I forgot who said it, but made me :joy: because I related.

Phone home, lazy lightning, mountain temple , space monkey gorilla ghani and blue sunshine

@MoBilly @Rabeats2093 @Kami @HappyTrees23s @tresbundles @Hapi @FattyRoots @FirstCavApache64 @Gonzo

13 Likes

Mountain temple and so many gems :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: come on lucky 22 thanks for this amazing opportunity

8 Likes

wo hoo this is wild

4 Likes

Holy cow, @nefrella , this is crazy generous of you! :star_struck: :man_dancing:
ty for the tag @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Very kind of you @nefrella

4 Likes

Damn !
Thatā€™s a crazy giveaway :raised_hands:
Are any of those F2s ??
And what is the ā€œplus hundreds of seeds I madeā€ ? F1 creations !?? :yum:
I donā€™t know why Iā€™ve been loving F2s and member creations lately haha
I guess itā€™s cause Iā€™m terp hunting this year and itā€™s easier for me.

Anyway, this is extremly generous and thoughtful of you. I know if I win, as I hope whoever else doesā€¦uh doesā€¦they will be put to use ASAP.
So many amazing genetics your offering. Thank you :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

looks like the kind I mostly look for. It sounds choice!
Awesome drawing @nefrella !!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

Dayyyyum. I canā€™t believe that I missed this :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

still going @repins12 sign up :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

It looked like the sign up was full :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

you just add your name and a number next in line its open to add too

4 Likes

Thanks. Just did.

4 Likes

Cross my fingers.

Nice giveaway!!

3 Likes

Wow @nefrella what an amazing bunch of genetics. could not help myself as thereā€™s several on there Iā€™d love to obtain, Iā€™m sure anyone would in fact. This is truly epic! Definitely got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: thank you so very much for the opportunity :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Wow, this is amazing things for this opportunity man!! @nefrella

3 Likes

These are all Bodhi breeder packs. I did make F1ā€™s of the Space Monkey & Blue Sunshine. Definitely have more BS than Space Monkey, but even after drawing, Iā€™ll have those two strains to distribute to all until gone!

9 Likes

Thank you for the generous giveaway :pray:
They are all amazing strains :green_heart:

I really hope they get used by whoever wins them. Iā€™ve only seen one or two of these grown out.

4 Likes

Super generous, woweee!
This placeā€¦ :grinning:

3 Likes