My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Awesome fun had me on the edge of my seat all day! You have a great weekend @nefrella!

4 Likes

Congrats the the winners and props to @nefrella for your generosity! A lot of good strains on that list!

3 Likes

Yes, congratulations everyone, and thanks again @nefrella! Definitely depleted my allotted likes yesterday afternoon/eveningā€¦ liked one thing this morning and got the ā€œYou are out of likesā€ message.

4 Likes

Man after my own heart with this selection

2 Likes

In fact I just got it liking yours! Thanks again @nefrella such an awesome giveaway! Definitely feeling blessed as of late.

2 Likes

Out of likes myself, but :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

ezgif.com-resize(2)

3 Likes

All of these went out in the post this morning Saturday May 6th.

I sent them with tracking, so if you donā€™t receive, please keep me posted @herojuana.tom @yardgrazer @MoBilly @Grease_Monkey @BarefootAndBlazed @Foreigner @US3RNAM3 @BudWhisperer @HeadyBearAdventures @TopShelfTrees1 @Kami

Thanks again everyone! Happy growing, God bless! :heart::dove::latin_cross:

15 Likes

Extreme thanks @nefrella! Much appreciated :smiley:
Will keep you updated on their status. Itā€™s nice to know we are so close geographically, hit me up if you ever come to the Bay!

2 Likes

Absolutely! Iā€™m in and out for work, but weekends not a bunch. Def have to get a coffee!!!

1 Like

Thank You @nefrella for the epic contest!

1 Like

I wonder if a person can buy that mystic mountain in Canada. I need a source to get some high proof to do some .

2 Likes

Best I could do in Canada was alcool and I had it smuggled from Quebec.

2 Likes

Sure wished the wifeā€™s uncle was still alive he had some of the best home brew Iā€™d tasted . Not sure why one of his kids didnā€™t take up the hobby after he passed.

2 Likes

Saweeet! Thanks again @nefrella bless you!

2 Likes

Thank you i was out last night and not by my phone earlier. Extremely grateful

3 Likes

Thank you @nefrella !
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Used to be able to special order the crazy proof grain alcohol from the liquor store here. Havenā€™t done it in 4 years but Iā€™d assume you still can ?

2 Likes

Our local shop carries this Everclear. Gnarly stuff.

5 Likes

oh thatā€™s the good stuff! you want gnarly, go find some Gem Clear :sweat_smile:

6 Likes