My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Gem Clear is so harsh it’ll burn through any material except diamond?

4 Likes

I’m out ATM but I bought a bottle of 190 a few years ago. Cannot buy in MA or VT but I did a search and realized you can buy it in CT. Found myself on the border so I drove to the nearest liquor store, couldn’t find it on my own and was about to give up, turns out they kept it on its side in a non-descriptive cabinet so the college kids wouldn’t buy it.

4 Likes

Ya it’s behind lock and key here, gotta ask and they go get it from a big locked metal cabinet with the absinthe and the crazy high end stuff. Pretty sure it’s the exact same you posted @BudWhisperer

3 Likes

In high school we would hear stories about college boys pouring a bottle of that into a kiddie pool, filled w lemonade or fruit punch.

No thanks! At age 17 for me, getting drunk on Budwiser followed by Southern Comfort, then barfing in the back of a cop car. (Haha i showed those cops!)
That taught me that Booze is not good for drinking, it’s best for making cannabis extracts.

8 Likes

Wish I learned that at that age! :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Ugh. Goddamn we were so young. I don’t know how we drank that shit.

4 Likes

All the gross shit! Tangueray, absinthe, the 2L xxx beers , OLD ENGLISH 40’s :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Can’t forget brandy from the liquor cabinet oh god it makes me gag thinking about it!

3 Likes

We used to drink something called Red Bull (no relation) and thought it was very gross, but cheap, at the time.

Turns out it’s actually a pretty nice Belgian but we didn’t know that at the time :joy:

4 Likes

Stolen booze is the sweetest

3 Likes

A little Cognac in coffee is a nice soothing dessert drink.
Try also adding a bit of honey (or real maple syrup) and cream.

3 Likes

Haha I never heard of that one. But tbh and I was just telling @Mithridate this 20 mins ago my drink of choice now is red bull and vodka (the energy drink) just works for me lol

3 Likes

We used to lug cases of tall cans of the stuff to the park on a regular basis.

2 Likes

See I like cognac, love it actually. I may just be a Hennessy connoisseur lol in fact half my liquor cabinet is cognac but the straight brandy of my youth was absolutely disgusting

3 Likes

Good ol Edward 40 Hands!

4 Likes

Fuck you guys I don’t need the duct tape I’ll just drink them right now you wimps! :joy:

4 Likes

lmao bout spit out my coffee :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh brother the stories of the 40’s ! Used to make me sooooo sick the next day, pretty sure some of my most insane moments involve OE

3 Likes

Bahahahaha OMFG! Epic

2 Likes

You are most welcome @MoBilly !

3 Likes