My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

He’s a giver!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Are those little nodes the seeds forming or is this hermi? I don’t see any banana and I looked at it thru a loupe and it just looks like a bunch of flower pistols or something? I’m thinking it’s the fems being pollinated as it’s on multiple plants, bit I’ve never seen this before, as I’ve probably never looked. Lol.

3 Likes

I’m having trouble seeing the pic clearly.

1 Like

I’ll see if I can get a better picture it’s odd

Lol, well if ttodays intermittent light exposire doesnt cause it!

5 Likes

I’m going with hermi or light burn

4 Likes

Interesting, 2/4 plants have this, what a bummer.

Light burn I’d be on board with if.it wasn’t the tallest and shortest plants.

Ugh, what a waste of three months.

3 Likes

Pull them off and see if it stops.

3 Likes

No point at this point, was a seed run. Cant risk the cross contamination.

I took clones so ill flower them out smaller maybe next time, or maybe I dump them all.

Just such a bummer wasting the time.

Ahh well, on to the next run.

Maybe I take the time to learn how to grow my autos hempy style since I habe a bazillion of those seeds :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that!

1 Like

It’s the life eh?! Haha, sad face I’ll survive, thanks my friend :grin::partying_face::tada::heart:

Just means the Fruity Pebbles clone production just got lit up @Natea

3 Likes

Yeah, just gotta keep on keepin on. Next one will be a success!

2 Likes

Legit! This is my first real hermi so the learning is just the curveball to the face :rofl::joy::clap::grin:

1 Like

Oh yeah you’ve got this, just a speed bump

1 Like

Speed bump just so you end up with something better!

1 Like

Legit, thx @Emeraldgreen and @Natea 🫂♥️

3 Likes

Sprayed and wiped down on to fight another day. Will be mass taking Fruity Pebble clones amd just going sog for a minute I think. At least then I’ll have a perpetual for a minute while I sort the Soma run. At least the clones are doing well! Let’s hope they aren’t just hermi on their own, I suppose now I have to do a total flower run of all the ladies to confirm before the seed run. Yay stress testing.

You know, at least this herm was in flower week 3 instead of week 7…

6 Likes

Control group is now in week 4, so far they seem to be doing good without any herm issues. I don’t anticipate any honestly, I think I heat stressed them or something the last time, to that happen to more than one, it’s seems likely because this run they’re all fine. Just looking at that tallest plant it appears I need to up the food dosage :joy::rofl::flushed:

I got tired of waiting, other tent flipped literally 7 days ago. He’s a quick one!

I’m sure there will be some pre-mature seeds in the control tent because it’s just how it’s going to go, the tents are right next to eachother. Glad I don’t smoke :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Will make decent oil, I’m sure.

8 Likes

I am LOVING the way #2 is looking, she’s going to be a very pretty purple :purple_heart:

7 Likes