My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Legit. I was like “oh! Hello” Mazel tov haha, not moving him now, we are full on open pollinating.

2 Likes

So no partial pollination than! You going to have a guessing game on how many seeds at the end?

1 Like

Haha, I can only imagine, I’m guessing at least a few hundred

1 Like

I’m going with few thousand :joy:. You did say he was a giver! The girls are how developed?

1 Like

They’re pretty developed for starting buds and some are already pollinating. That #4 back left is a beast. The new clones it’s the one already rooting like a champ.

5 Likes

Haha, ohh everyone here that wants Soma Lavender shall have it! Hopefully it’ll be successful :partying_face::tada::purple_heart:

4 Likes

My buddy loves soma lavender! Your rooting in vermiculite in cups?

1 Like

Yeah, verm/perlite just like the hempy buckets

5 Likes

I’ve been rooting in vermiculite forever. I find it to be the most foolproof method and cheap!

2 Likes

I’m seeing that just growing in it is so much easier. So much more cost efficient. Soil, I struggle with. I was looking at your thread, and that outdoor grow - WOW!

3 Likes

Have you tried coco coir? Vermiculite is a great medium, I have issues as the plants get bigger with them tipping over. The pots don’t have enough weight to hold the plant up.
What a learning experience the outdoor has been😳. Definitely a trip doing it after hiding for so many years

2 Likes

I have never tried Coco as it seems to be difficult. Just looking at it, everybody has these automated systems to do micro feedings. And I have 0 interest in that. I feed mine every 3 days and walk away. Its fantastic.

And yes, they will all start tipping over as they get bigger. I have larger containers to move them intoo but ultimately I am seeing now. What this will be is a female hunt for the plants that produce the best. Because at this point I’m going to run the same plans for another run to see how they produce without being seeded…

Then sifting through thousands of seeds and plants to find that specific one(s) LOl. :rofl::joy::partying_face::tada::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Great plan! When you say soil what do you mean. I made an assumption that you were talking about pro mix based solely off of the fact that when I say soil I’m talking about pro mix.

1 Like

I do 50/50 coco perlite. I bottom water in veg once or twice a day depending on plant size. Flower is flood and drain but top-feeding drain to waste would probably work better.

Veg feed is either 1.5g gypsum and ~5g maxibloom or can do that and add some jacks 10/30/20(1g) and a little Epsom(0.2g) for denser veg growth. 5.7-5.85 pH.

Flower feed is 1.5g-1.25g gypsum and 6.5g-7.5g maxibloom 5.85-6 pH.

That’s it. No what week is it. No run-off check. Feed and walk away ^^

4 Likes

I love flood and drain! I use jacks 321 myself. No checking ph or ec.:joy: lazy :joy:

I personally think flood and drain is the best when it comes to hydro growing. Maybe the octopot might beat it but otherwise, it’s king in yield and laziness :joy:

Only lazier way of growing I’ve found so far is, water only soil. But that cost me like $500 and 3 months of time just to make said soil. And it ended up being a bug magnet too.

A years worth of maxibloom and solution-grade gypsum might run ~$50, and you get flowers that look like this

11 Likes

You don’t need to convince me! I’ve seen the light! My fertilizer costs for a year are pennies compared to other people I know.
Makes me smile when someone smokes my weed and is convinced it’s organic!
Beautiful shot this your triangle?

1 Like

It is actually! Nice catch!

3 Likes

I pay attention sometimes :grin:

2 Likes

Forbidden Parmesean :cheese:

10 Likes