My Water Culture

ok cooling system is almost online. I can’t wait for first light!! Had to get more odds and sods parts from the store. chain and quick links. Got the fan screwed to the ceiling and the filter chained up to the lags. Tonight I’ll marry the tubes and the filter. Tomorrow the fan and the tubes. Then it’s off to the races! I’ll take some photos of it again soon as it’s complete. It’s the details of life that eat up so much fucking time, jeeze!

grow my pretties! I think today is the final chapter before bloom starts again, wheeee! This CBG plant will be blooming under the LEDs, I did a better job with it than the secret auto outside.

4 Likes

Always interesting around your place @JoeCrowe with your mad scientist shit going down!

1 Like

Mad Lab is back online. All I have to do is tuck tape the edges to prevent insulation escape.

3 Likes

voila! I’m going to tape the edges and clean the floor, then I’m ready for plants! yay! This is the longest I’ve had the bloom room down… a week lol!

6 Likes

do you find that real heavy insulated ducting helps keep the heat down? enough to justify the insulated ducting?

1 Like

ok!! The final chapter has been written. I went back in there and cleaned the floor all nice vacuumed all crap up. Taped the joints. Phew! Tossed out the garbage. Put away the tools. lol! It’s ready to go! Tonight I am going to wheel the first plants into the room and I’ll be off to the races.

1 Like

no clue, I actually got it to help reduce any noises from the ducting. It was actually a huge pain in the ass to deal with! No vibrations though, so we’ll see if it pays off. It should also help with the heat reduction, so that’ll be an added bonus.

2 Likes

We got signs of life! First light! This is big bud and harlequin. 3 big buds and one harlequin of course. Next round I’m pumping in 4 meat breath! yay! I also have more cleanup to do in aisle 4, someone left some dead leaves all over the place.

7 Likes

Not sure how I never found this yet, but I’m definitely in for this thread. An absolute wealth of knowledge in here for anyone, especially those utilizing DWC/RDWC

2 Likes

hell yah welcome to the madman’s lab!

My plants are looking better since I moved them and fertilized them. I feel relieved the damned things are finally out of the veg room!

4 Likes

Looking good you got a lot of room you need some more plants in there fill that sucker up.

1 Like

lol, yah I’ve got the next two lights worth of plants waiting. Probably do that this afternoon after the meeting with the sponsors. I’ll give them some of the rosin I made… That’s some potent shit!

2 Likes

Definitely tons of room, can’t wait to see her filled right up

1 Like

What I would give to have something like that almost empty right now, Moms, I love em and hate em. They need so much dedication of space and it seems like I’m always at a bare minimum even with an off site mom room. :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

yah I always clone the crop before it goes into bloom, and don’t keep moms. The big bud plant I left behind will be a mother plant though. I might even toss it out after I’m done with it, who knows.

1 Like

Things are regenerating! Today I am going to make the hash and start bloom on the meat breath. Next stage… making lots of clones.

2 Likes

awwww yah! I think everyone I know has stopped by now to look at the new milestones. Rosin press, check! Crazy cooling system, check!
Batman looked at it and he says woah nice system, how long did it take to install?
About a week. There was the design, purchase of components, setup, finishing touches, and cleanup.

Complete examination of all components and assembly! I think that’s the sole reason people come to gawk. Honestly I’m still getting used to the whole thing myself. It’s like… freaky!
All my friends who aren’t part of the LP scene have never even seen a rosin press. They’ll all get to see it in action eventually. I’ll hear back from the sponsor group on that rosin I dropped off. Can’t wait! Ahh it’s a medical cannabis growers life for me, I couldn’t even imagine what it would be like to run out of weed.

3 Likes

Haha, I’m almost out of flower. Good thing all I smoke is hash/rosin. :grin:

2 Likes

shit, even running out of flowers is a bad bad sign. I mean, for me. With that in mind, I moved over another 4 plants! Meat Breath! I only have 9 plants in veg now. I’m going to push the other plants into the direct light, so they can grow better.

1 Like