My Water Culture

Only reason I’m running out is I keep giving it away. Only 3.5 weeks until next harvest. :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve been busy! Moved over the meat breath and boosted the EC, also re-arranged the veg room. Experimental crop is next!

7 Likes

Watching with bated breath, what will the experimental crop be?

It’s the FLC-BX1 from long ago! Finally undergoing the acid test of growing out some buds and making hash. I have two suspect females in the seedling bin, those are next! I will probably clone and move the seedlings when I do the experimental batch.

1 Like

Things are definitely progressing. I boosted the meat breath up to EC 3 and pulled off some dead leaves. Also did a huge sweeping of the floor to get all the leaves I knocked off during the transfer. Since the room was so packed with plants, some of the undergrowth didn’t get any light.

7 Likes

The fantasmo is female for sure. They are probably feminized if I were a betting man. Strange thing is, that the auto looks like it’s committed on the same nodes as the other regular plants, unlike the secret auto which bloomed on the 4rth node. I’ll sex test the other seedlings tomorrow, they are showing signs now.

2 Likes

Quite the female plant there on the fantasmo! Also the budding plants are rejuvenating! I had already triggered bloom 2 weeks ago on the big buds, so they are stacking colas already lol! The harlequin will start blooming soon, I couldn’t trigger early bloom with stress on that huge ass plant.

4 Likes

Anyone can see it’s female now. Sprouted a couple-a-pistils.

4 Likes

The big bud and harlequin plants have really rejuvenated. No more looking crappy with EC .4. Meat breath are re-greened where they got no light and are growing nicely.

4 Likes

there she is hehe

4 Likes

looks really good! Ready to give birth to infinite clones!

Took 9 off her choose 4 and now there on day 2 veg

1 Like

it’s a decent extractor as well! Whoever chose the phenotype was definitely looking for that special something something. Soon you’ll be rolling in fresh cleaned hospital buds. It tastes like that because of a pine undertone.

2 Likes

Holy shit man that looks amazing good job !!!

1 Like

I should do better this round with the crops! Those meat breath are in bloom now.

I finally fished out the organic material staining the roots. Turns out it was a beetle that must have fallen in the bucket between the time I had washed it and filled it with water.

3 Likes

Plants are looking really good now, but you can see traces of the nutrient abuse on the bigger ones. Dead leaves and yellowed edges!

3 Likes

Every things looking good sure a lot of mention of meat breath plants getting flowered out. Missed out on that not sure how :thinking: . Sounds like excellent smoke :dash:

2 Likes

yah I moved them into bloom 4 days ago. I’m hitting cruising speed, now that the new system is online! Blooming now:
Harlequin, big bud, Meat breath.
Next up:
Meat breath and FLC-BX1
Auto Flower:
Fantasmo CBG
The Harlequin plant I never cloned, it’s some bizarre 1:1 clone only strain I am experimenting on. It smells fantastic though! I produce mostly meat breath flowers, and mulch all the other plants into hash.

2 Likes

ok! I went into the veg room, because I was curious about the sex expression of the plants aka seedlings. On the fantasmo I can see the expression on the 4rth node and same with the C99. I can’t see it there on the sensi seedlings at the 4rth node. Interesting data, I can’t wait to see what kind of pattern forms.
Oh and the fantasmo is at EC 1.6, I finally tested it today. I’ve been thinking about when the appropriate time is to change to bloom formula. I’ve been really good to this auto seedling, it’s doing better than the older plants in the small container I keep hacking at.

2 Likes

This was the area on the plant(s) that had sustained major damage from nutrient abuse and touching the light.

1 Like