My wife has liver failure,. I dont know what to do

Thanks ill look into this.

3 Likes

It really can be a pocket saverā€¦especially when she gets a bit better, she can make easy money too!!!

I swear im not advertising for a companyā€¦but ill have my guys do this at the hotel if were rained out.

If its a week long hurricane or snow storm, i can make about a thousand dollarsā€¦and they never seem to run out of surveys

9 Likes

keep growing and stay strong,
If you need anything donā€™t hesitate to reach out anytime @Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

Thats awesome man thanks

2 Likes

Thanks man i appreciate it.

3 Likes

Ahhhh man Iā€™m so so sorry to hear that about ur wife have u guys found any donors matching her when I got into my logging accident I found out I actually have just 1 kidney otherwise Iā€™d be on a donor list Ive been on receiving end for blood so I like to give blood other donations when i can ANYWHO sending out positive vibes an prayers to ur wife :pray::pray:

2 Likes

What awful news.
Stay positive and hope for the best.
Positive vibes sent your way .
And I will keep you guys in my prayers.
May the powers of healing surround you and your wife.:pray::pray:

7 Likes

sorry to hear this. i hope yā€™all are able to get some suitable care in the current medical industry landscape.

well wishes for speedy recovery,

5 Likes

Super sorry to read this. My wife, right after our first blood test, her numbers, for non alcoholic fatty liver, was in the red zone.
This is what she has followed for many years now, and it took 2 years to get the numbers to the OK area.
We also eat and use a LOT lemons!! Squeezed, into salads, into what we cook, and an evening cocktail, in a small glass, shot of Braggs, apple vinegar, a whole squeezed lemon, some cayenne pepper, ginger, on ice.
Iā€™m NOT pushing this place, we have used them for more than 20 years, and they have tons of referenced articles to read.

All the best to your family!! Sincerely webe

15 Likes

I think everyone should detox we have so many parasites :worm: in our body

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry you two are dealing with this. Good healing vibes sending your way! May the future be bright and future positive news coming very soon.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this. Praying for a solid outcome.

3 Likes

and heavy metals
and microplastics
:frowning:

5 Likes

Oh no :frowning: im sorry to hear about this @Pawsfodocaws
I/my family will keep you and your wife in our prayers. I hope you guys can find a doctor and get the care she needs.
If you need anything, even just to vent or blow off steam, dont hesitate to message me
:pray: praying everything works out for you guys.

6 Likes

Omg girl. Tears in my eyes. :sleepy:
Tell your hubby to hit me up this weekend. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Lady.Zandra63, so sorry to hear this. Thoughts:
If youā€™d like a great source of information regarding this - @BU2B is your man! :wink:

7 Likes

Is there a gofund me/you/them yet?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

An auction is enough . I agree

3 Likes

I think an auction is enough. No?

Edit. Not to be a dick but I tried selling my own seed collection because of rough times and I never got no auction. Just saying

4 Likes

This hits close to home for me Growmie! I lost my wife to cancer 2.5yrs ago and have a 5yr old duaghter. I too also lost one of my parents at 7yr old. The feelings you have and are experiencing can be o er whelming and here to chat if you need some to vent with. I do hope things will work out the best! Please check in with your county amd see if they offer any assistance programs.

Keep us posted :pray:

10 Likes

Wow, thank you for the heart felt message @Mrs.Paws . Sorry but I have been kind of tied up and somehow missed it. Keep the faith dear lady, OG has you in itā€™s embrace and are sending you all the positive vibes we got. Just keep the faith and keep up the fight. There will be many years ahead for you. :v:

15 Likes