My wife has liver failure,. I dont know what to do

:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4: I’m praying for you

3 Likes

Thanks for this!
Even better info than what our Doc gave us!! :blush: :+1:

5 Likes

Is it okey to send what I’ll donate to you and you can send out I’ve been. Pretty busy lately and can send out but might take me a bit.

3 Likes

Yes that would work my friend :orange_heart: @dgcloud

2 Likes

My wife @Mrs.Paws wants to thank everyone for the support so far and all the good vibes, as well as the information we can now utilize. We thank you all. Especially all to whom contribute to our situation and has said they would help out with the upcoming fundraiser. We love you og. We thank you, i will always be around here for as long as i can. And well this is home, og is fam. And we are just ao greatful for you all. Thank you.

14 Likes

Having just read this, I can say the power of prayers can be very positive. I just said a prayer for both of you and hope that it can help.
Stay positive and keep the faith.

8 Likes

DUDE! Please loop me in when you’re gathering donations for your fundraiser I’d like to chip in.

:hugs:

5 Likes

Same here. I can put some flips together. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman and @Ivy this would be great! We appreciate everything that has been offered from our fam for support here. We give thanks for all of you, especially those whom take it it on them to read, research or give advice about the bad hand we got dealt. I am truly moved by how much help you all are. Thank you and overgrow the world.

Paws
Mrspaws

12 Likes

Anyone looking to donate for the upcoming auction to help @Pawsfothecaws just let me know and I will invite you to the PM.

11 Likes

I do feel your pain - went thru liver issues myself - thank GOD for modern medicine - (had to go thru 2 treatment’s dam near killed me - just trust your doctors , stay positive. pray, and most important YOU need to stay healthy and positive (for your wife), your road is long but once to the end of it will start a new chapter in your wife live + yours _______________ If like you I’m sure she is a survivor Best Wishes

8 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :pray:

1 Like

We dont know exactly what happened last night but we think my wife may have had a small heart attack. Her blood pressure was 63 over 42

We have been advised to go to the top er docs. On our way now. :pray:

Be good to yourselves ill try and update if i can in that no reception zone.

14 Likes

Oh no! Hang in there hun… we won’t expect you to post…our prayers are with you both!!!
:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I have reception, were waiting for attention here this place is slammed atm. Been here for a while! My wife is not doing good. She could barely make it with the walker from the rig. Im thinking she will be staying here. My family picked up my kid, and they are taking care of everything at our home. :pray: wish you all well, keep us in your thoughts.

16 Likes

Uhmmm usually possible HEART ATTACKS get priority triage!?
Where the heck you live–L.A/Chicago?? :flushed: :mask:

2 Likes

Best wishes to you and your family @Pawsfodocaws :v:

3 Likes

Positive vibes and energy focused on you and your fam

2 Likes

Im in seattle, they are working on her now. We are getting really good care.

Edit we got triage the second we got in the er. Rooms were full,.got one, now She had a ekg and chest xrays, full blood work. And it looks like were staying and praying.

17 Likes

Thanks my friend we appreciate you and all og @DougDawson

2 Likes