My/your Tobacco grow

google curing tobacco. its easy.

2 Likes

Still don’t know dude, sorry. I rolled the tobacco,mtf,SMP, inna JB 1.25 took 4 pulls of some smooth dark mint smoke, waited a min. Then raided the fridge. What was the ? Again? hehehehe
Gotta go, nothing like a good ciggabloint after eating!
:thinking:

1 Like

I AM “TheGoogleKing”!
I Just can’t Find it in me to watch most, 99% of, you tube videos!
Edit.
And yes I would love me some of your quality tobacco seeds . what must I do to get some.

1 Like

Well I just finished a homegrown, hand rolled, non filtered cigarette. Not near as strong as big Corp. tobacco. Just a small leaf that dropped off the bottom on its on. But I didn’t get that ear ringing, tunnel vision. Calm the bumming ,shaking outreached hand cause I’m out and haven’t had any in ten minutes buzz that big Corp. tobacco gives me. Wait I’m thinking about the shit my crackhead brother Smoked with me.

4 Likes

as the plant grows, just harvest the bottom leafs as they yellow. split the leaf on the end of the leaf towards the stalk put it on a thin piece of wood or wood dowel and tie on with a small rubber band . hang it horizontally making sure theres space between the leaves. air dry until it turns a yellowish brown. usually about 3 months. if it dries too much spritz it with a water bottle with a little honey. once cured, roll the leaf up and cut thinly with a very sharp knife then ball it up again and cut finer until its to your liking. thats it. its very easy to grow. mine got 6ft tall with 2ft. long leaves in 2 months. for the average smoker grow out 12 plants. that will keep you in tobacco for about a year. sprinkle the seeds on the surface and just press them in. water from the bottom so you don’t bury them. they need light and a warm spot to sprout. send me your addy in a pm and ill send you some. i collected the seed pods from 1 plant and i literally have hundreds of thousands. great for rolling blunts too. i have some hopi tobacco seed thats supposed to have a higher nicotine content. going to grow that and mix with the virginia smoking tobacco next summer.i don’t get why people would even buy tobacco when its so easy and cheap to grow. and there isn’t any shit added to it. its the crap they add that gives you cancer. paid $2.50 for 100 seeds and now i have enough seed to grow for the rest of my life.

12 Likes

Yeah ,my buddy last year gave me a mass clusterfuck of seedlings, probably 80 seedlings in a 2"x2" square seed cup planter. Well if you can guess the result by reading my seed run thread. I killed them all trying to ever so gently untangling and transplanting. This year he gave me ten individual plants in their own 2×2 planter Even had a successful transplanting. a week later, my puppy thought it best I didn’t smoke anymore dug up half my garden, peppers, melons and all tobacco plants. He found some easy digging, and super fun for half a day I guess the next two days was a chain in the middle of what was left of my garden wrapped tightly round his neck. Anyway I got 3 more plants , 1 decent one and two sickly ones. You can look at pic . all three are there. 1 big 1 medium and one that just barely stays alive . he also gave me a baggy full of big brown pods that I could never see any seeds in. Planted the whole pod 1/2" deep, nothing.

Yeah I’m sending a pm. Fresh seeds sound great. . Will I get any seeds from these plants I’m growing? When and how do they flower?
Are they’re male and female or asexual plants?

Edit
Water and honey. That was the last improvement I did back in the day to my nute solution. I had 8- 40 gallon tubs, 1 controll bucket . I’d dump one of those small poo bear honey bear looking plastic containers of honey in every two week solution change. Buds got stickier, fatter, stronger, and ooh the taste!. All buds turned candy. I’m 80% there . soon. I’ll be serving two hit chocolate candy killa couch lock kolas , again.

3 Likes

I need some of them seeds of that their Tobacco plant growing a ladder. :man_farmer:

3 Likes

FIFY

Bongholio™ + 20 characters

1 Like

It’s a very rare strain, I’ll give you ten if you do a coop seed run

3 Likes

That looks good !
My cheap ass LG keyboard don’t have them fancy buttons

3 Likes

LOL
™ = ( + T+M +)

with no spaces in between the letters… on the right I inserted spaces to make the characters show and no + signs

1 Like

Burley variety. Hard to describe the taste, but it’s good. Better then any tobacco I ever smokedUploading: 20201002_125410.jpg…

1 Like

10 Likes

lol! that pod had 1000’s of seed. they are smaller than fine pepper. if you had broke it up and sprinkled that what looks like dust on the top of some soil you would have had hundreds germinate. crazy how such a small seed turns into such a big plant. animals love tobacco cause its sweet. tomato horn worms do too. 1 plant will flower and give you hundreds of thousands of seed in a few months. once the flowers fall leave them on there until they fall off on their own. i then put them in a paper bag to dry out completely. crumble the pod when your ready to plant. i try to sprinkle them in a dixie cup then thin down to 1 strong one. when they get 5-6in. tall i transplant into a 5 gal. pail or in ground. i just give them some compost mixed in whatever soil you have . they aren’t picky like weed. they are self pollinating. the plants and flowers are nice looking. almost tropical. tobacco juice makes a great bug repellent for your weed plants also. :wink:

6 Likes

wanna trade some burly for some virginia smoking?

2 Likes

I would but I didn’t get a chance to collect any seeds. I no more then harvested the leaves and then somebody mowed them over with the tractor. I’ll try and find out who I bought the seeds from. I think it was worldwide seeds or something like that outta new york. I got 50 seeds for 3 bucks and outta the seeds I wound up with those 3 plants.
Took 2 weeks to germ the seeds then about 8 weeks growing indoors before putting them outside. I put a little 12 12 12 down ran the tiller over it. Planted and 10 weeks later they were ready for harvest. They required just that small amount of fert. And almost no water

2 Likes

had mine growing in 5 gal pails in the greenhouse. i must have a million seeds from 1 plant and i didn’t even keep all the pods on the plant. i may order a few more varieties to try mixing with the virginia smoking.

2 Likes

How does the Virginia smoke

1 Like

Hey @Herbie maybe just me, maybe my phone
Bongholio(+TM+) BONGHOLIO+TM+ Bongholio+ TM + Bongholio™ ok​:smile::smiley::heart::facepunch::+1: Didn’t I mention I ride the short bus , the slow one!
Copy paste
Can you also fix – BONGHOLIO
And- Bongholios
That would be so cool, now get to working on it!!!
:v:
, @moose71. Well the pods were broken open , Windows down , fold over baggie , sat on my shelf for ever, and I buried 1/2" deep , he gave me 15 pods. Think im gonna go feed them now.

So they won’t be ready till Christmas?

1 Like

haven’t tried it yet myself but gave my buddy some and he said its a good mild smoke.

1 Like