Mystery Seeds Give Away Thread

Goin with 44 :+1:

2 Likes

Close!

even closer

for whatever reason I always see 86 a few times a day.

I’ll get you some mystery beans out early next week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha wow man, that’s so cool, you got so many strains, I’m excited to see what you send. Thanks dude! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well it’s a mystery haha

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I don’t know if anyone is still donating freebies, but I would love to get something growing while I try and get my ancient seeds to germinate. If you have a nice potent indica-type, I’d love to try it. I’m familiar with Bogglegum as I’ve grown it before, but I would especially love a pine pheno of something. I grew C4 years ago that tasted like a Christmas tree, lol

3 Likes

Wasn’t there a strain called Christmas bud?

1 Like

Christmas bud? havnt heard of that but i could see. sometimes they look like little christmas trees.

@Rogue / @Hippiechik - if youre open to pollen chucks, drop me a privnote link and ill get an envelope with some coin flips out this week. ive got a few tested crosses that are more than decent.

4 Likes

Found this posted on another site :Back in Chicagoland and I believe throughout the midwest, around every Christmas there used to be a strain that came out called Christmas buds. I mentioned this on another thread but felt it deserved its own thread in search of what it exactly was.

These buds were so delicious, a mix between a pinetree and a peppermint candy cane and were nice pinecone shaped buds, very dense, with bright green and bright red hairs. I remember just a small 1 hitter packed with the christmas nugs was very strong and would hit your lungs like you just inhaled quick dry cement…very very strong high…

4 Likes

If you still got em ill get em, More than happy to take some off your hands. Im trying to get my seed catalog going

@_@

1 Like

Chimera sent me a package of C4 seeds ages ago, and one of the better phenos it threw was intensely pine scented. It was pretty indica dominant, and produced some very respectable buds. Probably one of the best smoking buds I ever tasted, very smooth and just like a :evergreen_tree: . Got me baked like a potato, too hahaha.

I actually still have some seeds that came from crossing it to my black mamba x Bogglegum crosses!

1 Like

I posted in that other thread you were in with a few offerings but nothing pine tree

1 Like

You know, I went and looked in my fridge and found what I think are C4 seeds! I only have 6, though, and they are just as old as my other ones. They’re labeled C4, anyway, but I am also a stoner so I’m not 100% on that lol.

3 Likes

This is what I’d posted in the high priced seed thread to you
It would be a gamble to guess northern lights or old school romulian possibly. I can offer something that’s good to grow ogah which is orange goji x amnesia haze or grape pie x snow lotus might have a few c99 x orange goji if I can find them !

1 Like

One that might be kicking around OG is NDN’s 79 Xmas bud ! That would be right up your alley if you can find a member that’s sitting on some of those seeds.

2 Likes

fyi

2 Likes

Are you looking for Xmas bud ? If so I have an NL 2 I’m testing pollen viability on. Should they take, I could send some your way…

2 Likes

I would be happy to give it a try, just for giggles and grins.

1 Like

Will do, I’ll let ya know when if they took…

1 Like