Mystery Seeds Give Away Thread

Chimera sent me a package of C4 seeds ages ago, and one of the better phenos it threw was intensely pine scented. It was pretty indica dominant, and produced some very respectable buds. Probably one of the best smoking buds I ever tasted, very smooth and just like a :evergreen_tree: . Got me baked like a potato, too hahaha.

I actually still have some seeds that came from crossing it to my black mamba x Bogglegum crosses!

1 Like

I posted in that other thread you were in with a few offerings but nothing pine tree

1 Like

You know, I went and looked in my fridge and found what I think are C4 seeds! I only have 6, though, and they are just as old as my other ones. They’re labeled C4, anyway, but I am also a stoner so I’m not 100% on that lol.

3 Likes

This is what I’d posted in the high priced seed thread to you
It would be a gamble to guess northern lights or old school romulian possibly. I can offer something that’s good to grow ogah which is orange goji x amnesia haze or grape pie x snow lotus might have a few c99 x orange goji if I can find them !

1 Like

One that might be kicking around OG is NDN’s 79 Xmas bud ! That would be right up your alley if you can find a member that’s sitting on some of those seeds.

2 Likes

fyi

2 Likes

Are you looking for Xmas bud ? If so I have an NL 2 I’m testing pollen viability on. Should they take, I could send some your way…

2 Likes

I would be happy to give it a try, just for giggles and grins.

1 Like

Will do, I’ll let ya know when if they took…

1 Like

@Hippiechik If you’d like to see a Xmas pheno in action drop by the featured topic :wink:

1 Like

What could I do for some of those Grape Pie x Snow Lotus…

I’ll see what I’ve got shoot me a dm message so I don’t forget . Bit under the weather at the moment had a wisdom tooth pulled and complications now I’m booked with a oral surgeon first part of next week .

2 Likes

Got you, wish you luck on the surgery. I know how bad that kind of pain can be.

1 Like

Flips AND washers my friend

3 Likes

If ya don’t love fems, ya don’t love flower! And what’s worth loving more than a mystery?! Can’t wait to see what pops out, Ben.

1 Like

What’s the proper way to search to buy the flips and washers together? All I’m finding is the flips by themselves.

Edit: idk what’s up with the quote system today but either I or it keeps doing weird shit

2 Likes

I’d have to search my Amazon history bet I bet there’s a guy who could find it faster than me.

Ask @DougDawson he’s the pro

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll find it. Im just excited

2 Likes

I’d help but I got them through Mrs Foreigners account so it’s a bit of a pain.

Make sure to get the right size :+1:

1 Like

50 cent piece coin holder
And
Hose washer

To my knowledge they don’t come as a Premade pack.

2 Likes