Mystery Seeds Give Away Thread

Are you looking for Xmas bud ? If so I have an NL 2 I’m testing pollen viability on. Should they take, I could send some your way…

2 Likes

I would be happy to give it a try, just for giggles and grins.

1 Like

Will do, I’ll let ya know when if they took…

1 Like

@Hippiechik If you’d like to see a Xmas pheno in action drop by the featured topic :wink:

1 Like

What could I do for some of those Grape Pie x Snow Lotus…

I’ll see what I’ve got shoot me a dm message so I don’t forget . Bit under the weather at the moment had a wisdom tooth pulled and complications now I’m booked with a oral surgeon first part of next week .

2 Likes

Got you, wish you luck on the surgery. I know how bad that kind of pain can be.

1 Like

Flips AND washers my friend

3 Likes

If ya don’t love fems, ya don’t love flower! And what’s worth loving more than a mystery?! Can’t wait to see what pops out, Ben.

1 Like

What’s the proper way to search to buy the flips and washers together? All I’m finding is the flips by themselves.

Edit: idk what’s up with the quote system today but either I or it keeps doing weird shit

2 Likes

I’d have to search my Amazon history bet I bet there’s a guy who could find it faster than me.

Ask @DougDawson he’s the pro

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll find it. Im just excited

2 Likes

I’d help but I got them through Mrs Foreigners account so it’s a bit of a pain.

Make sure to get the right size :+1:

1 Like

50 cent piece coin holder
And
Hose washer

To my knowledge they don’t come as a Premade pack.

2 Likes

I have never seen them sold as a bundle. One is for coin storage and the other for garden hoses.

https://www.amazon.ca/your-orders/pop/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_pop?_encoding=UTF8&gen=canonical&lineItemId=nhnhnuqmqpkuqny&orderId=701-0628751-6304233&packageId=1&returnSummaryId=&returnUnitIndices=&returnUnitMappingId=&shipmentId=TBydcxPQN

https://www.amazon.ca/your-orders/pop/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_pop?_encoding=UTF8&gen=canonical&lineItemId=moomroqulmtpony&orderId=701-8444891-1659443&packageId=1&returnSummaryId=&returnUnitIndices=&returnUnitMappingId=&shipmentId=Uh9rkH5fx

3 Likes

Much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

Beaten by the Duggie! Lol! I was trying to get screenshots of my “order again” area and ol @DougDawson slips in front for the win!

1 Like

These are .15 cents a piece . Caps .05 cents or use 1" Avery labels. FYI…:v:

10 Likes

I’m not clear on what you’re saying here. Are the seeds the result of fem plants that hermied and pollinated other plants, or did you do a CS or STS reversal and the pollen got to a bunch of plants?

1 Like

Correct. They are a result of nanners I didn’t see.

1 Like