MysteryMoogs new grow thread

Agree
Just watch out for mold when the tent get over grown ( and it will quickly )increase air flow and remove lower growth also defoliate

I just love an Octopot grow

1 Like

I plan on removing everything below that snow fence. I got mold my first run, that caused 4 rotating fans to pop up in there. No mold second run :+1: Also, at this point, I think I am no till octopots. Been cutting the plants out, and dropping rooted clones in. No dirt change. I may have to change the dirt out one of these times, but so far so good :+1: .

2 Likes

Fan on every pole, turn that tent into a hurricane tunnel.

1 Like

It is :joy::rofl:. If I fire them all up, my poor plants get whipped around :rofl::joy:. No full power till deep into flowering…lol

1 Like

I do empty the bags and remix all used promix the bags

I only re use the promix 2 x’s for my ladies , then it used for the house plants !
The house plants really live it also

1 Like

All mine starts as miracle grow soil, but for some time it’s just been dump it in compost pile, pull new out, plant. I just really thought, why not try a couple runs in the same soil? Especially on octopots. Since this is kinda hydro, with dirt as the medium.

1 Like

And I amThe miracle grow devil guy :joy: :rofl:
So, no till soil hydro with miracle grow…figure I can trigger a ton of people now :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

I have been using MG 24-8-16 for veg and another garden center 15-30-15 for flower in coco. I used to use General Hydroponics MaxiGrow and Bloom but it stopped coming to Canada. The garden store stuff seems to work fine.

1 Like

Miracle grow is all I have ever used. Works great for me :+1:

I know a few peeps that use it with great results they just add a booster during bloom

1 Like

Growing right along :+1:

5 Likes

Boy do I love our well water. :rofl:. This is my PPM in my reservoir. I never feed above 300ppm. My well water comes out at 35ppm.

1 Like

And I do believe I will be flipping to flower tonight :+1:

2 Likes

Just for my own reference…

2 Likes

And PH

1 Like

And a couple mom’s waking up for the evening.

2 Likes

Wow. Do you normally run that high of a ph? I normally run at 6.0. Maybe I’m doing it wrong.

3 Likes

Yes. BUT I Do NOT trust this pens accuracy.(consistency, yes) I just make sure I don’t have a big swing. I do not honestly know if it’s an accurate reading or not though. I dont really do anything but throw some MG in it.

3 Likes

Growing fast

5 Likes

And one res filling with a bit of MG, and a dash of micros.

5 Likes