MysteryMoogs new grow thread

I get the needing room,yet i would say from the pic you have some time to go on that girl…However if your not worried about yield and want a real up racy high taking a plant early will give you that.If you can wait a week you will have some real nice bud that will still be on the racy up high side.

2 Likes

After much thought and deliberation, I must say…I concur. :+1: She went back in. :grin:

1 Like

Maybe even 2 wks bro judging by how white the pistils are,but 2wks more and those buds will be much denser and resin coated and reward you for your patience.Plus with 2 more weeks you can flush it clean the 2nd week…Looks like a really nice strain to grow

1 Like

I can do 2 weeks. :+1:. I have no clue the strain, it’s what I’ve been growing for decades now…lol. I’m dieing for all my new genetic beans to flower. :grin:. Be the first new plants in 20 years I’ve grown…haha
This came from bag seed all those years ago.

That lone seed has produced soooo many plants and so much smoke over the years. It’s been a real champ…haha

2 Likes

@SmknCanuck I have branched my growing skills out, just a bit…haha

1 Like

@MysteryMoog Thats awesome Moog nothing like a good mystery strain that rewards you for years.Your garden looks awesome,lots of nice branching on those girls for lots of delicious buds to form.I will be following your progress through the grows to come …I know that feeling of wanting to try new genetics…I have 11 different strains growing now from seed.Starting 7th day of 12/12 and the excitement is amping up.Looking to have some buds and bubble hash for Christmas.Dam i did not realize just how much i missed the years i was not growing…Now i have my license to do 242 plants and i am at 82 plants and counting.Not bad for firing up the grow Sept 1st.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m in the hotzone…so stealth as best I can…haha

2 Likes

4 Likes

Just prepping a few more for the flower room.

3 Likes

Trimmed some leaves off, and put some supports on it.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, a big limb broke off :unamused: So I hung it to dry.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Was that an oh shit I broke a brach off or an oooops i need a bud to try i broke a branch.Looking good Moogie

2 Likes

That was for sure an “OH SHIT” I broke a branch…haha

2 Likes

Lmao had to ask when you mentioned a few days ago about harvesting one early for some smoke.Give you some nice smoke to tie you over till they are done.Have a happy Friday bro

1 Like

Hahaha yes! I almost took that entire plant, but you and @Blowingupjake talked me out of it, then I go and break a limb off. :rofl:

3 Likes

My plants have never looked this good. I really think the sealed off grow rooms, with the filtered intake air is making a huge difference.

2 Likes

Your plants do look nice and healthy dude. Keep up the good work!

Stay hazed
Jake

1 Like

Thanks brother👍 I am really trying to step up my game.

1 Like

Whipped up a drying box. Sealed pretty well, and filtered intake air.

4 Likes