Nagel420 - Third Times A Charm!

And more accurate :smiley: lolā€¦

Gotta say, when I was in Utila, HN, the Europeans would always say ā€œOH! like Jersey Shore?ā€ when I would say where I was from. I had a lot of explainingā€¦ to a few hundred people over the course of 4 months. No, that is NOT what its likeā€¦ AT ALLā€¦ ROFLā€¦ Really really hated that showā€¦

Hmmā€¦ yeahā€¦ youā€™re gonna think the only good weed is cannabis before long, and youā€™ll shun marijuana as the bad illegal versionā€¦ damn conformistsā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™re really reaching on this one :laughing:

1 Like
3 Likes

:laughing: That show is still ridiculously good and somehow I have to be reminded of that every once in awhile.

And damnit Iā€™m out of likes already for the day :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Maybe I do have something to offer for a get-together after all! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah the inconspicuous home baked cookie, something every stoner has now come to be suspicious of if not downright afraid of when the homie pulls up and offers. Haha

2 Likes

My friend ate one a few months back, he doesnā€™t smoke usually but wanted to try oneā€¦ I warned him it might be a little strong, but he ate a whole one anyway, he figured because they tasted so good they couldnā€™t possibly be that strong. :stuck_out_tongue: 16 hours later, his wife finally managed to get him to bed. It was only 150mgā€¦ though Iā€™ve dialed it down a bit since then, roughly half that now.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been burned so many times I
Now have the same reaction when Iā€™m offered edibles as I do when someone tries to get me to do a shot of tequila at the bar: a firm no thank you

Yeah, no intention to burn anyone, Iā€™ll always warn people before letting them have one. He just misjudged his toleranceā€¦

Oh I hear you, no one ever tried to dose me either, always no one to blame but myself, just once bitten twice shy at this point. Or like 12 times bitten, you get it though haha

@Cormoran I can relate to that cuz lol We had a fire gathering with all kinds of MJ goodies lol Brownies, cookie, hash, a little concentrate, and budā€¦laid out smorgasbord style, help yourself. About 15 friends and family. One of the friends husband did NOT partake ever, in any way lol
It was his first time at one of our ā€˜infamousā€™ fires as he walked by the layout on the way to the fire circle, he grabbed a brownie, and before anyone could say anything. Into his mouth it went, the whole thing lol I make em strongā€¦ He actually snuck over and grabbed another about 1&1/2 hours later, when confronted by his wife he said ā€˜hey, itā€™s not that strong or badā€™ā€¦ after two of them full tilt taking effect, we had to pour him into his car for the wife to take him home. He swore never again! :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

6 Likes

Hmm Bribes with chocolate chip cookies always worksā€¦ I might be forced to reconsider :smiley: lol

I have a high tolerance for sure. In Utila you could openly by ā€œspace cookiesā€ at a little bar called La Cueva. Some girls from Amsterdam warned me about their strength, each had eaten a half and gotten really high. Well, weā€™re out one night and I grab some. Proceed to eat one entirely, and they were worried they would be carrying me home. Eat a second one and they thought for sure I was done for. Nice middle of the road buzz for me, and these girls werenā€™t exactly non-smokersā€¦

Was a great thing to be able to just buy cookies whenever, and they were like 2 for $1. God I miss that little islandā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, after an hour my guy was saying that tooā€¦ after three hours he was too high to think about how strong they were, lol. He hasnā€™t had even a small piece of one since. :frowning:

Even better, theyā€™re chocolate and peanut butter chips! Though if anyoneā€™s allergic, I could make them without the peanut butter, I guess thatā€™s one of the most common allergies. I doubt these would pose much of a challenge for you; my other friend, whoā€™s been smoking for the past 30-40 years or so, barely feels anything and doesnā€™t bother eating them anymore. They give me a light buzz at 75mg, at 150 Iā€™m a little high and at 300 Iā€™m floored for a few hoursā€¦ he doesnā€™t even feel 600 unless heā€™s coming off one of his month-long cleanses.

1 Like

f##$@#$ck!!! I mean, Iā€™ve thought about a tolerance break, then I ask myself ā€œDo I really wanna do that to myself?ā€ I mean, thereā€™s more than ā€œgetting highā€ there for me. Thereā€™s the massive restriction to my crazy thought pattern that slows down my brain to a manageable level. A month long tolerance break and I would overthink so much it would drive me nuts, literallyā€¦ And Iā€™d get nothing done, like the squirrel in ice ageā€¦ but on acidā€¦

But I do recall when a dime would last a week. Not that I think Iā€™d ever get back to that level, but with the comments Iā€™ve gotten on my stuff. I kinda wouldnā€™t mind a ā€œblank slateā€ to see it from :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m with ya cuz lol I ainā€™t ever thought about a ā€˜tolerance breakā€™ lol I say, smoke like a burnt-out diesel if possible!

3 Likes

Itā€™s not something I do along with him! The other reason he does it might also be because weā€™ve both been stuck with black market or dispo weed typically, and itā€™s expensive. He saves a lot of money by taking a month off tooā€¦

1 Like

1st I smoke to stop the voices in my head that tells me to kill everyone :smirk:

2 Nd my last tolerance break Ronald Reagan was in office even then I flew out to Jamaica

5 Likes

That was my last tolerance break too! Though I was taking the bus to school every day, rather than in Jamaicaā€¦ probably not as much fun. :frowning:

2 Likes

lol, if I wasnt growing it, thats what was available. Dispo weed here was a unicornā€¦ As I see itā€¦ I used to spend $400 / mo on shitty black market mids marketed at higher than they were. Now I spend less than $200 / mo on much higher grade shit because thats the increase in electric. But I get MUCH more than I woulda for $400 / mo ROFLā€¦ Its win win here. Spend less, get more, know 100% for sure whats in it / how its been handled. And with that in mind, thereā€™s more than plenty to not have to think about a tolerance breakā€¦ whew!

If ya notice me standing behind @Slick1 a bit more than youd think, THIS statement is why. Regardless of what heā€™s gonna tell you the reason is (he has these twisted fantasies that I just canā€™t entertain). Nopeā€¦ Human shield it is!

5 Likes