Name that sleeper strain

Name that sleeper strain

Or you could say that Ninja in the shadows.
The one not so popular or lost it’s fifteen minutes of fame. That one that maybe had it’s debut around the same time let’s say the cookies line or you could inject gg#4 or any more hyped up strain.

My MVP strain isn’t that popular at all, it never gained any traction in the grow industry. This strain has the genealogy that could compare to any of the newer fad weed of today, maybe better. Imo surely one of the best of all time strains is a pure very well grown Bubba kush. My holy grail strain come from this guy, in fact it’s bred with a very collectible phenotype. If you haven’t ever heard of Corn Bread , go on and look it up.

My all time favorite to grow and smoke. I’ve called myself discontinuing Corn Bread from my grows only to sow another seed, and get all excited come harvest time. The way I’m feeling right now, my little Bread just popped up thru the fresh bed of coco and it’s on it’s way back sitting in the front row !!!

21 Likes

Really enjoying all the strain reviews, bookmarked that page, thanks for sharing … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Dam that sounds good never heard of corn bread smelling weed . Can see why you keep her around.

5 Likes

Cornbread was famous less than 4 years ago, I believe it was CSI.

3 Likes

I-95.
It seems if you aren’t a major Chem junky or a fan of TopDawg then you’ve likely never even heard of this strain.

It’s amazing. All the best parts of Chem and OG rolled into a high yielding super potent plant.
10/10- for real.

14 Likes

Love I-95!! Big chem fan in general and all things relating to chem. Stardawg is one of my favorite chem strains

3 Likes

The cut I’m running is from Rare Dankness. They have a distinct phenotype of Bubba Kush, I believe it is called “Katsu cut” . Either way they crossed it with pretty much the same shit CSI used, which is the Triangle Kush.

6 Likes

@Indoornesian Katsu is a breeder. He found that cut.

6 Likes

Yeah, he’s on another site, with pics of upcoming projects. Pre 98 Bubba must be his flagship

2 Likes

Shiva Shanti

2 Likes

Mine is platinum master kush nice dense buds,purple leaves, an amazing musty sweet dank flavor and no cieling on the buzz. Not sure who bread it, grew it out from bag seeds.

5 Likes

I absolutely love it when a bagseed produces top notch smoke. I also have a penchant for Master Kush, platinum also, never had platinum master kush tho. But I can only imagine!

4 Likes

Hi @Indoornesian!

I think you named it in your first sentence - Shadow Ninja.
Maybe it is not so Ninja if you can smell it coming :laughing: :nose:

Ok, I’d probably go with The Sandman for a Fallout 4 reference…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Greetings Sir. With there being sooooooo many strain names out there I seriously doubt if I’ll be able to meet them all. I’ve looked up that “Shadow Ninja” to no avail, but did find an interesting sub named “Ninja Fruit” which I will be looking for.
Or maybe one day real soon I’ll comprise a list of “shit I’d love to smoke” and commence to reproduce them in house. Wishful thinking :sweat_smile::thinking:

3 Likes

My fav strains that are all day all night smokers would be platinum kush, bubble gum,deep congo

3 Likes

Definitely a good one i must say. But hey im a big kush fan so

Back around 2009-2010 I had some Cotton Candy Kush that came to a buddy via mail in a gold coffee container looking thing. Probably the best weed I’ve ever had.

I had just bought a fresh glass candy spoon shaped pipe, little color changer. Anyways, the resin from smoking that weed was yellow like reclaim in a dab rig. I’ve never had another weed do that ever.

Anyone else ever seen yellow resin after smoking bud out of a clean pipe?

1 Like

I also have another strain that’s on my radar. This one ain’t a real sleeper strain tho, but it didn’t stick around as long as the exotics being sought after today.
Back when I was first introduced to what I was told was the strain called “Grape Ape”, I snapped up an oz. of it. I have to mention, everyone that I ever purchased from was holding the best Vegas had to offer. Period. I happened upon 4 black ass beans from the zip. Those turned out to produce :fire: the same stuff from every plant throughout each try :fire: And even for some reason it always gave us a couple of black ass beans! I grew this strain til I wound up with about 9 of dem beans. Shortening an even longer story, I shared some and eventually grew out all but one bean. Just lost tha last fukin bean to dampening I’ll guess :sleepy:
This definitely ain’t the Grape Ape that’s been fed to us lately. I’m on a quest to find the terps present in that bud that’s in no other. Bodhi’s Dragons Blood x Hashplant comes hella close.
So I’m making seeds and crossing them twice, poppin as many as I can…

2 Likes

If you EVER find that “Pot of Gold”, PRETTY PLEASE, don’t forget this old dude in Northern Maine!!! “R-E-A-L Grape Ape” gives you that “this is it” feeling. Good luck on the hunt, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@misterbee I most definitely will hook you right on up. I’m actually getting you some more of them SourBluTooth crosses. As soon as I go thru the bud that’s holding the beans all comfortable and nestled tightly in them buds jarred up.

1 Like