Need 2 gal plastic black pots in bulk?

Check out dsurbanfarm.com. 1gal $.60, 2gal $1.20, w/free shipping over $75.

2 Likes

Ya those poly bags work like a champ. Also like you said cheap, reusable, cheap enough to get some 1, 2, 3, and whatever else size. Hope those work out for you growmie.

1 Like

Just bought 120 3/4 gallon and 100 2 gallon, the 3/4’s were 88cents, the 2 gallons were 1.02$
Northern Lights Hydroponics (forgot you are in the US) all in 200$ as I paid cash and just placed two brown ones on the table. (Canadiopoly money) I bet if you pay in American it works out to almost free with the damn exchange rate atm :man_facepalming:t2:

funny you say that, I was rummaging for pots in the garden and found some labeled “5G” that were maybe 2/3s or half the size of my 5gal lowes buckets :joy:

1 Like

I may be wrong but I think in the trades they go by number, like “pot size #4,” or whatever rather than volume.

2 Likes

Sounds right, very few of the pots had labels still left from the nursery, most just had a “No. X” printed in the molding

2 Likes

@Foreigner @ChongoBongo Ya they all use a size standard that’s a number with hash symbol or a series number, the real sizes can be a little annoying to find but some sites make it easy, this is from Greenhouse Megastore who sells those Elite brand nursery containers too:

And this is the real sizes for Pro-Cal injection molded pots, which are my favorites:

It’s kind of screwy brand to brand, the Elites get more accurate then less so as you get bigger, the Pro-Cals get more accurate steadily.

2 Likes

I dunno I bought 50 for 10 bucks to check it out. Reviews seem ok…

Where’d you end up getting them from?

Amazon 1 gal white bags 50 for 10 bucks…

2 Likes

Poly bags of they were the ones I suggested. Have multiple sizes.

2 Likes