Need 2 gal plastic black pots in bulk?

Hello, looking for 1, 2, gal black plastic containers in bulk, like 50-100. Please advise…

3 Likes

Where are you located in the US?

I just go to my local hydroponics/grow store.
They are alot cheaper then other garden stores, and have hundreds of them in stock usually.

2 Likes

I know I said this in the other thread, but IME Agway has them pretty cheap. Just look for the black nursery pots. Go soon because they tend to run out and once they’re gone… that’s it till next year. I think they’re usually at or around $1 each.

1 Like

In the USA need them delivered…

A local nursery wanted to bend me over at .89 cents each for used 1gal pots. Eff that. They’re literally just going to throw them away.
Lowe’s looks like my best bet atm, but I’m going to be checking with other nurseries aswell. That particular one is known for some ridiculous stuff.

Be wary of measurements. Lots of “1G” pots are actually more like 0.7

I got a bunch of mine from the local hydro store and I don’t remember pricing but I remember it was a pretty good deal.

4 Likes

^
This is true.

1 Like

Go to your nearest Dollar Tree store and buy all the black buckets they have bromigo…you can probably ask them to order more…

Shop online and stop overthinking folks…

https://www.dollartree.com/searchresults?Ntt=buckets

6 Likes

It’s very difficult to find in person outside of Hydro stores. Even most plant nurseries don’t sell production containers to the public. I use www.growerssolution.com the bud issue with ordering pots is shipping. They have a good selection with decent prices and shipping rates

2 Likes

@A-Loc showed me www.247garden.com

Their grow bags are cheaaap

4 Likes

Maybe Amazon?

1 Like

“2 gallon” trade size is an actual volume of 1.6 gallons

10% off your first order with mailing list signup

105 of them would be $105 shipped with the volume $0.90 price plus the 10% code

2 Likes

Got it, thank you all for your help!!! Love my OG Fam!!!

3 Likes

247garden.com I think definitely has the best prices for a lot of bags. Anyone can use the code 15off247 too for ex extra 15 percent off.

2 Likes

How about poly bags can turn the inside out so black is on outside cheap and come in all sizes? https://www.amazon.com/TEXALAN-Planters-Gallon-Panda-Black/dp/B08FB17KMY/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?keywords=1+gallon+plastic+grow+bags&qid=1682319812&sr=8-5 I know you can get them cheaper some growers that’s all they use @OriginalDankmaster96 uses poly bags are they reversible turn inside out?

4 Likes

How about this SCROG.

These are the bomb. And price points ridiculous! Perfect.

Found this too…
Check this out!

1 Like