Need 3 clones ASAP in Missouri!

I already took clones but there tiny will be for a while I have 70 gall beds prepped for them so they’ll end up harsh if to small

You really are not to late to use seed. Female seed would work and you would be surprised. Back in the early days we always started our seed outdoors, usually in the planting holes. I seen a lot of big plants. You may loose a little in yield as apposed to setting a big plant out but it will not affect the finished flower in any way

4 Likes

I don’t use or have fem seed And I wouldn’t know the sex of regs intel June! I just need clones.

I’ve grown organic for 14 yrs so I know the yield difference

2 Likes

Not to argue bud but your not going to gain much from a clone or starting from female seed at this point, actually your seed may develop a better root system and outperform the clone. Plus you get a Taproot if you start from seed and if growing in soil that’s a plus.

5 Likes

Listen to @Bullskinner, you may not like the Sermon, but the Brother is “preaching the Gospel”!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I know but I don’t want to plant a bunch of seeds and wait the law is bulshit I know!

1 Like

Thanks @misterbee … appreciate it.

3 Likes

PM me I have Options I am in Fenton

1 Like

Mrbee I know your right but the law hates me so I’m following the rules.In 2019 I was arrested in Missouri for growing legally just because they didn’t know it was illegal a year after that I was arrested for possession of marijuana so I don’t trust the police!

2 Likes

I hear ya…once bitten, twice shy, for real, Bro!!! No shame in your game. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wen I got busted the took tops of my plants took pics and said I had 27

1 Like

Put a camera on your grows please

1 Like

Lemme guess, you’re in the trading section with cuts you just received from me today? That’s fucked up

1 Like

Sorry man if that is what you thought. I offered my what I had currently going. Here is a screenshot of of my DM. I was just trying to share the stuff I had in my garden.

1 Like

Sorry man if that is what you thought. I offered my what I had currently going. Here is a screenshot of of my DM. I was just trying to share the stuff I had in my garden.

1 Like

Besides the clone vs seed argument for this, if you already took cut its but think they won’t be big enough, how will getting a fresh set of clones help when they will be just as small? Other than getting more variety, it’s not going to help you towards your goal of having big plants outdoors right away. The only way would be to get ones that have been grown out to “teenage” sized plants already.

4 Likes

I vouch for indoorsman he offered me what looked like mother plants! Anyway I have my clones I just can’t decide if I want 2 really well rooted semi teen ice cream cake or another that’s still in rock wool about a foot tall it tested at 38% lol. Anyway thanks everyone!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.