Need a USA Seed Bank?

Did you check strainly?

2 Likes

Is strainly a seed finder as well? I thought is was for weed at local dispensaries only had the app at one time but must of gotten rid of it.

2 Likes

I absolutely love it. I had never heard of it until @misterbee turned me on to it. It’s a site devoted to breeders’ offerings. They have several from the US at very reasonable prices. Make sure you check out the reputation of the breeder first (the ratings). There is a checkbox you can make on the left-hand side that will allow you to filter fem beans from regulars. www.strainly.io

3 Likes

Here is a link to a search I just did for “autflowering” and I ticked the female box:

3 Likes

Well shit what do ya know look up the info and our brother OG member @lefthandseeds popped up what a small world! I just might make a trip down to your area man and see what other offerings you have to offer! SO COOL thanks @Lunash76!

6 Likes

I ordered auto fem (and regular) seeds from Demonic Genetics on Strainly.io and they’ve turned out well. I just harvested the first couple this week. You can see pics in my grow thread: https://overgrow.com/t/barefoot-and-blazeds-benevolent-buds/

The breeder has 100% positive reviews, reasonable prices, takes Venmo, and ships quickly.

I transplanted a couple Mephistos out of Solo cups last night. There’s a Sour Crack and a 3 Bears OG x Strawberry Nuggets. I expect them to be excellent plants. Mephisto seeds can be hard to find due to their popularity.

4 Likes

I have seen @lefthandseeds on there too! There is a guy, Mark, who is amazing. He doesn’t have many autos and no fems but he actually has you pick what you want, then he sends to you with a stamped envelope to mail cash back after you get your package and are happy with it. Amazing guy. His handle is literally Mark.

4 Likes

I was so happy to get turned on to that site. I’m over expensive breeders and holding my breath for customs and international shipping. Glad you had a positive experience too.

4 Likes

Mark is awesome. I’ve gotten a few things from him, and I wouldn’t hesitate to order again.

7 Likes

No canadian vendors on strainly?

1 Like

Probably. There are international vendors.

1 Like

My first batch of seeds I have started from him (LA Confidential), 8 out of 8… 100% germination. One was runty and I pulled it. I was thankful lol! My setup is tiny personal use stuff. I about shit when I saw all of them sprout!!

4 Likes

Anyone every use this seed breeder?

Thank you so much for bringing up strainly. It seems very affordable. There was a vendor selling s tarter pack of 35 seeds, split between 7 strains, for $100. Good strains too. I’m sure I will order some for next season.

Mark must not have anything for sale right now.

1 Like

How do I find this Mark dude? Been looking

1 Like

Where’s Mark?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Yes, there ARE Canadian Breeders. I’ve dealt with some from New Brunswick AND Nova Scotia. Fair prices, indeed. Be safe/be well.

1 Like

The one in the RED jacket…lol!!!

3 Likes

Recall who it was Iv seen combo packs 20 seeds 4 each of different strain for decent prices

1 Like